TBH / AMA

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Soap, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    Everyone seems to be doing this so here I am. I’m going to try my hardest to be 100% honest with my responses.

TBH / AMA

Username and Davey like this.
  2. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
  3. Davey

Davey Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Dadvey | Dohe
  4. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

5. Negree

Negree Resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    Infest | Negree
  6. Feyn__

Feyn__ Lonely Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
  7. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
  8. Lone

Lone Lonely Admin Donator

Minecraft:
    :)
    Tbh

9. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    T!!

I know we don't talk much, but I see you as an unbelievably smart and funny person. You do amazing work as a staff member and you get along with everyone very nicely. I hope we can get closer cause you definitely seem like the person I'd hand around with. Keep up the great work as a staff member. Best regards from a soap bubble. :P

Alright, Davis.

You are by far, the funniest staff member on the team. You have one of the greatest humors out of anyone I've met. You're a big reason I'm a moderator now, and you helped me become a good staff member. You taught me a lot and I give you my best respect for that. I hope you continue being you. I give my best regards to you, my friend.

Jerome!

I know that we don't talk or know each other that much, but here are my thoughts. You are an incredible person with a bright sense of humor, and I appreciate that about you. You always cheer everyone up with your jokes and do hell of a job as a staff member, too. You'll get mod eventually, just keep doing your best. Cheers my friend!

Michael!

I respect you a lot. You encouraged me to push even harder to be a good staff member, and I appreciate that. You're a great mod and also have a good sense of humor. We should talk some more. Great regards to you, Michael. :)

Skillz, skillz, skillz.

I think you're currently my dearest friend on the network. You are the NICEST person I have ever met. It's extremely easy to befriend you. You're extremely funny and also do an incredible job as a mod. I'm glad we got to meet each other. Best regards to you, Skillz.

Feyn!

The same goes to you when regarding friendship. You're an extremely nice person with a great staff mindset. You know how to make people laugh as well as how to make someone feel appreciated. You do an incredible job as a mod. So keep doing you. Cheers Feyn!

Mint!

We don't talk much, but I know enough about you to write this. You did an INCREDIBLE job as a staff member. From what I know, you seem like a nice guy to befriend. Maybe we should talk some more. Cheers, Mint!

Finally, Lone.

Lone, you're one of those people with a great mindset. You're extremely funny and do a great job as a Mod+. I realize we have somewhat of a bad past, but disregarding that I see you as a great person. Cheers as well, Lone!

Negree, TheMint, Feyn__ and 4 others like this.
  10. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
  11. Trevor

Trevor Donator

Ama
    Yes I'm switching this up bitch jk ily.

12. Elida

Elida Donator

Minecraft:
    Elida