tbh // ama

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by jessie, Jul 9, 2017.

1. jessie

jessie Donator

you're so cool and chill and our streak is so long !! you're super cute and funny too !!
    sera you're super passionate into things that i'm not, but that's okay bc i'm pretty sure they make you happy and that's all that matters. i love reading to you and you make me smile and laugh a lot ! ily
    girl you know exactly what i'm thinking and you know i'm not gonna put it on here. thank you for everything and always being there. you make me smile like crazy and laugh ! i hate you but i don't (;
    we haven't talked in so long omg. i remember you being super weird and funny and nice tho !!
    what about fries dipped into starbucks? that sounds better
    we agree on most things it seems like and that's cool. i don't know much else about you but i'm glad we see eye to eye on stuff.
    ugh i can't think rn bc i just woke up, so ill probably just answer it on your profile later
    league/ writing
    not right now but i applied to a grocery store and they are interested
    i'm not really sure as i've never been one to get into politics. i'm definitely not a republican tho.
    tbh EEK SOF you're so sweet and gorgeous !! our snap streak is hella long and that's super cool ! you're adorable and funny and i hope we can talk more.
    the upside down one in guam(;

Sofie, Smogg, GummyBean and 2 others like this.
  2. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    yo did I get skipped

3. Saul1337

Saul1337

Why don't you TBH me huh, whether it's a funny-cal way or a serious way do me up.

Also why do you enjoy getting in between relationships you fuck

MisfittedCow likes this.
  4. Emma

Emma >:) Ex MΟD Donator

Tbh pls mom

also
    Do u have any pets &
    Who's ur fav person atm

5. jessie

jessie Donator

tbh idk you.
    hey dad ! i'm actually gonna put effort into yours. so i never expected us to be friends bc you were a super cOoL yOuTuBeR and you agreed to video calling with me and caity and then you and william joined and that was like the first time i ever talked to you without it being a helper talking to a higher up and i was like woah this guy is super dope ! it's super cool that we can talk about anything and have no filter. you're super funny and honest. we agree on most things which is good bc i don't think i could ever argue with you about something and take it serious bc i usually just make fun of your accent. you're also super helpful with stuff ! you usually have decent advice and i always have issues that someone needs to hear. but yeah i made this serious bc we always joke but you're a great friend and i hope i get to meet you and evelyn one day (you can hold our bags while we hang out) and yeah thanks for everything dude.
    and i'm not getting between one if there isn't one there in the first place (;
    you're super sweet and pretty ! i love your mic ! and your personality ! you're super strong and wonderful and i always got your back !
    i have a pug named mugzy
    @Tayah is always my favorite person

Sofie, taylorr, Saul1337 and 2 others like this.
  6. Saul1337

Saul1337

Thanks, we do joke a lot so it's awful to read you being serious but in a nice way.
    If you're really up for it and the chance ever occurs, i'd be glad to meet up with you and drag Evelyn along.
    jk Evelyn drags me because my legs are tired

7. Krewlex

Krewlex Donator

Minecraft:
    XenonHD / Krewlex
    Tbh plox oh boy

You happy you got attention on the thread now? lel

Emma likes this.
  8. taylorr

taylorr ex md+ Donator

ily and tbh

Sofie likes this.
  9. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

gross
    tbh and don't be rude

10. jessie

jessie Donator

I'm always happy when i get attention.
    tbh thank you for always being there when i need you to be and listening to my dumb relationship issues and all my sad/ pathetic sad problems. you definitely don't know how much you mean to me. overall you're a rad guy and i hope you get a better taste in music //:
    you know exactly what i'm gonna say to you.
    you deserved the demotion and thanks for being my punching bag to insult. also thank you for being so annoying that i have a personal punching bag <<33 ily

11. Emma

Tbh me gurl

ama-
    favourite tv show
    Favourite song
    (:

12. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    Tbh?

Ama: Favorite TV show?

13. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

Hey bab tbh : )

Sofie likes this.
  14. Rofl

Rofl ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ Donator

is it toothpaste or teethpaste?

Nessa likes this.
  15. jessie

jessie Donator

i already gave you a tbh !!! just croll up ya goof.
    i'm like 30 minutes into The 100 and it's really good, so i can tell i will probably like it a lot.
    fireflies Waving Through A Window- Owl City
    Idk who you are dude. I hope life is doing you good tho.
    The 100.
    i was going to write something heartfelt, but honestly we started to talk because you had a 40 minute relationship with pacers and i asked you to wait to break up with him so i could shower first and read your messages as it was happening and i think that describes my feelings for you.
    teethpasta

Gooby and Emma like this.
  16. Emma

Omg I'm so forgetful
    And I love the 100! You'll defo like it