TBH/AMA Ft. Me

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by nivels, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nivels

nivels Donator

Hello. I've never done any of these things on the forums and normally I would not succumb to a trend. However I thought this would be interesting. So if you wish for a 'tbh' or would like to ask me a question, now is the time to do so.

Note:
    If you ask for a 'tbh', I cannot guarantee that the honest part is going to be the honest that you want to hear. Basically I am going to be 100% honest lol.

Gooby, Radii, YFIOTR and 5 others like this.
  2. Emma

Emma >:) Ex MΟD Donator

HELLO ADAM
    AMA- how's life honestly going and how did u think u did in ur finals
    Also favourite -
    • Person
    • Animal
    • Band
    • Place
    Tbh pls too :)

sss, Sofie and nivels like this.
  3. Loocy

Loocy Donator

Minecraft:
    Loocy
    oh yes babe, tbh me.

dreamvlle and nivels like this.
  4. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

slevin!!!!
    how are you?? none of us really talk on ts anymore and i miss you!!
    tbh?

Sofie and nivels like this.
  5. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Ain't asking for a TBH, but I'll ask a question.

What's the craic?

nivels likes this.
  6. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    woaH! hi me! do me tbh!
    ama:
    future job you want?? think you'll get it?? working to it??

nivels likes this.
  7. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

why are you studying astrophysics
    and what's your opinion on my cat

8. nivels

nivels Donator

HI EMMA. Life is good! Personal life and academic life seem to be doing well. I think I did quite well in my finals. They were not too hard but by no means too easy. I will find out in about 3 weeks how I did!

• I will take the favourite person question as someone that's not a friend so personally my favourite person would be John F Kennedy, mainly because I studied him a lot in History and I find his achievements quite remarkable and inspirational.
    • Dog.
    • Coldplay.
    • Daily place would be my room or gym. A destination type place would probably be Paris because of the art and infrastructure.
    Tbh: Emma! We started talking roughly almost 2 years ago and they have left some very nice memories. Your drunk snapchats entertain me and I remember helping you a lot in the past with personal issues going on in your life. I love listening to you and I love offering you a helping hand when you need it. I credit you for sticking around here despite all the shit you've been through. I am always here for you just like your other friends. You have a lot to be proud of because I am certainly proud of you :-). I look forward to our future conversations when they come up and we will keep our snapchat streak going! Have a nice day!

Hello Loocy. I am not sure if I remember you or if I even do. Pardon that I haven't, it's been a while since I've actually been around the server. I apologise for that. Your name certainly rings a bell and it's probably to do with me warning you or banning you when I was a staff (if I even did). Or I have just seen you on the server. Don't know much about you but if I ever see you on the server, i'll give you a shout. You seem nice! Once again, sorry! Have a nice day!

Hey Jordan, I am good!

Tbh: Jordan, I miss you and the rest of the group too! I just don't really keep in touch with those people anymore. I think you're a very nice and humble dude. My recollection of memories of you would include that survival server we are all on. We don't talk a lot but I will do my best to make extended efforts to talk to you and other people to catch up. You also have a great smile (:. Have a nice day!

The craic is good fellow Irish dude (;
    Paid job would to be working with NASA. I am currently studying astrophysics in university so yes, I am working towards it. I believe I can get it, however the chances are very slim. I would also love to do more voluntary work for the main charity in my area.

Tbh: This actually came at a perfect time because I wanted to say that you have an absolutely beautiful singing voice. I heard a clip of it today thanks to ______. Many people don't know that you were probably one of the first 5 people I actually met on J&H. I met you in spleef with all the other people. Most of which were annoying. You are not annoying however. You're a very nice person and I have nothing bad to say about you. I also hear that you are really nice and I'll try to catchup with you sometime :-). Have a nice day!

The Big Bang Theory (Theory) and TV Show got me into astrophysics. Your cat is amazing, but not as amazing as me :-)

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  9. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    omg yes!! i had no idea those were your interests! i love all forms of astronomy it's sooo soo interesting. i recently did a project about nasa and such so if you need any details hmu!

nivels likes this.
  10. Sofie

Sofie Ex m.o.d+ Donator

Tbh me bestie ily

tothemoon and nivels like this.
  11. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

glad you're doing well!!! thanks <33 that survival server was so fun!! we should definitely catch up when you're free!! all of us!! thanks sm!! tbh i've always thought you were cute soo haha

12. nivels

nivels Donator

Sofie! I've known you for so long! It has to be like 2 and a half years at this stage :-). You're honestly like family to me. You helped me through so much back in the day and I am ever so grateful! You're also super funny and hilarious when you are drunk (; You're forever and always my best friend :') and ilysm. I also remember the first time you voice chatted me and you had to do it outside walking your dog LOL. We don't talk as much really nowadays, but I love every conversation with you whether it's serious or just funny! Stay beautiful :-) and have a nice day! You are one of the nicest people I have met!

antibullyranger, tothemoon and Sofie like this.
  13. Sofie

Sofie Ex m.o.d+ Donator

omg kefisbaldisnaosjfnaofjanfiabfkd HAHHAH

nivels likes this.
  14. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Why was TheMint your favorite staff member to work with? (tbh me dad)

nivels likes this.
  15. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

TBH, please?

nivels likes this.
  16. antibullyranger

antibullyranger ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Donator

tbh me nuggie

nivels and Phoenix like this.
  17. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

Ehehehhe

tbh owo

nivels and antibullyranger like this.
  18. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    I didn't know you were studying astrophysics. Even though I study math, physics is my second passion despite not doing too much of it this year. Hit me up with cool stuff on Skype you study :)

Anyways ama: is Eli kill? 7 ints or 7 tds for week 1?

Tbh please

nivels likes this.
  19. nivels

nivels Donator

Minty, you were my favourite staff to work with along with Spykiller, YFIOTR, Cingle and Electric because we got on so well with one another. You were one of the Mods that actually knew hacks along with myself so having discussions with you regarding certain opinions to hackers made my life a lot easier. We also did a lot together back in the day like making that slime farm on survival together and us harassing Xenon to claim the swamp :').

Tbh: Mint, you are by far one of the most mature, wise and intellectual people I know around here. You're such a nice person to spend time with and our memories go way back. You are probably the person I would say I have the most in common with in terms of personal traits. Chatting to you nowadays is scarce, but I do not forget you and I would love to talk to you some more when I get the chance. I also think you have the ability to change the world in a great way. Keep being you and you are not afraid to voice your opinion, which I admire a lot. Love you! Have a nice day!

I am afraid I do not know you well enough but your avatar is a cock soooooo that's cool :-). Have a nice day!

Matrix, it's clear we do not talk a lot. We never really have. However, I've enjoyed the moments I have spent with you. I have nothing bad to say about you at all! I remember you asked for my autograph on creative 1 when I was a Mod+ the first time. So I signed a potato for you :-). I don't sign many potatoes for people so you're special! Have a nice day!

Phoenix, recently we started talking a good bit a few weeks ago. I am more then happy to consider you a friend now because when we do talk, it includes helping you and also just us being random xD. You're very nice and talking to you is such a pleasure! I also admire your maturity towards certain things considering your age. Take care of yourself, you deserve it :-). Have a nice day!

Technically it's astrophysics with engineering. Engineering is the main focus of my course. Eli is gonna throw 8 TD's in his first game back this season to break the single-game TD record on SNF in front of millions. You heard it here first (;

Tbh: Evan, our conversations about football is not what makes me love our friendship. It's the person I am talking with that makes me love our friendship. For someone who was put through pretty much unnecessary drama and shit, you deserved to have someone to talk to and I was so glad I stopped by. We can tell each other anything and I love that so much. We may not talk as much anymore Evan, but you are the true definition of a friend and I am so glad I got to know you because you deserve to be happy :-). Love you brother! Have a nice day!

20. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    Tbh?

nivels likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.