TBH//AMA - 8k likes and 1k messages <3

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Phoenix, Mar 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

Heyaa

as the title says, I hit 8k likes today (@Meme @Left4Lag why) and 1k messages c:

You can ask me anything, or just ask for a tbh, a tbh in return is optional, dont have to tho <3

much love xo

Rei, NickerPan, stanateez and 6 others like this.
  2. Meme

Meme Ex Mοd >:) Donator

Minecraft:
    Amphibology
    ask you anything?
    Alright
    Q1:Credit Card Information Including Password And Security Code
    Q2:Steam Account Email And Password
    ty

TheFlamingDragon and Phoenix like this.
  3. OfficerDeadly

OfficerDeadly Donator

Minecraft:
    OfficerDeadly
    AMA: How did you become a scrub, can you tell us the story?

Also, tbh? :3

Reverse TBH: You are one of the coolest people I have met on here; you are positive, nice and cheerful exept the times you are mad or sad. You are also a great friend who tries to help everyone she has as a friend. You have a great sense of humor because you actually understand my bad puns and laugh at em. Glad to have you (the scrub) as a friend, keep being you11!!1!1

Scrub

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    TheFlamingDragon and Phoenix like this.
  4. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Congrats :)
    May I have a TBH pleaseeee?

Phoenix likes this.
  5. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    Congrats! TBH please?

Phoenix likes this.
  6. n00bhouse

n00bhouse Donator

Congrats!
    I won't do a reverse TBH, no idea where to begin lul
    tbh please :)

Phoenix likes this.
  7. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    Congratulations!
    tbh? =)

Phoenix and Bilbo like this.
  8. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Tbh
    Q: Can you name a shittier club than Ajax?

Phoenix likes this.
  9. Sofie

Sofie Ex m.o.d+ Donator

hii congrats
    tbh ?( :

Phoenix likes this.
  10. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    Congrats! And I'm still not done like spamming you so enjoy the alerts.
    Tbh plsss? c;
    Tbh: You don't give yourself the credit you deserve for being so nice, pretty, entertaining, and overall just an amazing person. I consider myself lucky to have you as a friend. You're there for me when I'm in need of someone, and I appreciate it very much. Even though you bully me (-.-) you're still a great friend and I'm happy to know you.

Ama: y u bully me ;-;

Phoenix likes this.
  11. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

1: no
    2: how about, nooooo :)

Answer: Well, a long time ago, there was a little boy girl and then I met this magical person, called Fatdalf (not a rip-off I swear) who is the beloved King of scrubs. That's how I became a master scrub lord (;

TBH, I don't know where to start. We've been friends for almost 6/7 months now and you're just a great friend. You're funny, kind and caring. Your puns are great and they always make me laugh. Anyways, you're a great guy Deadly, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

TBH, we just recently became kind off friends, which is awesome. You are very caring, nice, yet funny as well. I know you're there for me whenever I need someone, so thank you for that c:

TBH, I know who you are. Or well, who you were. You changed for the better which is a really good thing. Changing doesn't show that you're weak, but that you're strong. You're able to accept changing for others and yourself which is really kind. Good job :)

TBH, I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START OMGGG ;-; We've been friends for like a year now and you're just fking great. Even tho I'm sad you still make me laugh and you always cheer me up with your bad TF2 puns and more. Thank you for being such an amazing friend!

get overwatch u nerd

TBH, You're so sweet. I've always adored you from far but when you became a Helper I was so darn happy for you. You really deserved it and I'm so happy for you. Your personality is so sweet and caring, but you can be honest too. You're great, keep it up girl XO

TBH, I hate you for calling Ajax shit :c Jkjk, but yeah. We've been through A LOT. like holy shiiit. You're one of the people who has stayed around me the longest which I'm truly grateful for :)

Answer: Feyenoord

TBH, even tho I don't really know you personally, I know you're a super sweet and beautiful girl (like damn you're fking gorgeous no jokes). You're so nice and idk how anyone could hate you. You're adorable c:

Answer: Cus i only bully really cool kids

TBH, we haven't been friends for long but I know you're one of my best friends already. You're just fking hilarious and idk why. Your voice is adorable af and you're just fking great. Thank you so much for caring about me when I needed it the most. Idk how I'll ever repay you for that (':

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  12. Rollz

Rollz rollz Donator

tbh? oh and gratz

q: are u actually a weeb?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Phoenix likes this.
  13. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    WAHEEEEEEY BIG UP FEYENOORD THEY'RE MY DUTCH TEAM LMAOOOOO

Phoenix likes this.
  14. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    Phoenix, congrats! <3

Tbh please?

Phoenix likes this.
  15. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    Sneakin_
    Congratulations Phoenx c:

Can I get a Tbh please?

Phoenix likes this.
  16. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

congrats hun<3
    tbh pls

Phoenix likes this.
  17. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    congrats <:

tbh? c:

question: tbh yourself?

Phoenix likes this.
  18. Smogg

Smogg ex-m.o.d Donator

congratsss tbh?

Phoenix likes this.
  19. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

Thank you!

TBH, even tho we don't talk a lot, I know you're a great person. You always like to help people and you're very kind. When you were a staff member, you were growing quickly. It honestly was really nice to see you develop a bit more into who you are now. I hope that you'll rejoin the staff team, soon or late :)

Thank you! c:

TBH, I've known you for a pretty long time. First we were friends, then enemies and now friends again. I'm sorry for hating you in the past, I honestly do not understand why I did. Anyways, you've changed, in a good way. You became kinder and less toxic. You've grown into a more mature person, which I admire. Please stay this way and keep growing c:

THANK YOU!!! <33

TBH, ILYYYY SO MUCH. We have our fights and arguments but omg I forgive you for everything. I love you so much Alice, youre my smol precious bean and I never want to lose you. You're my bestie (@Left4Lag you too don't bully me pls) and Ilyyy. We need to play OW again and I miss u so much :c ily bby youre great hun <333

Ily so much tbh haha

Answer: ok!

TBH TO MYSELF: Tbh, Noah, get your shit together lmao. Sometimes you really need to stop being such a crybaby and grow up. You're 15 now, halfway to 16 and you're still here crying over the most ridiculous things. Stop bothering Alex with it. I know you can do it, really, you just need a hand or two. Life is confusing as heck atm, and you're dealing with a lot, but people really do care about you, you need to realise that.
    You're not alone and so many people are actually willing and trying to help you, you just need to accept them. I know you do not want to bother others with your problems, but you can't carry on like this. You're a great, kind, sweet and beautiful person, you just have to realise that yourself.

fuck that got deep hahaaa

OKAY here is yours: TBH, before I became staff, I had mixed feelings about you. You gave me an unfair warning point which I never appealed for...(cri) but I still looked up to you. When I joined, you were so kind and funny, I instantly forgot about the past. I was so sad to hear that you were leaving the staff team, and then your mom passed away. Luckily, you got a lot of help and it seems that you're doing just fine. I know you're a strong person Mappy, and I'm happy to see that you're happy as well now. You joined the staff team again, which is great. Keep going girl c:

Thanks!! c:

Tbh, we should talk more. We talked sometimes when you were still a staff member, but I kinda miss you. You're a funny guy and really supportive. I remember when I got mod, you were actually happy for me, and that really made my day. Thank you for being so kind to me back then, it really helped. c:

20. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    tbh!

Phoenix likes this.