Suggest something for me to add to Club Magma!

Discussion in 'Creative' started by PhantomStar, Feb 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    Creative 3 is dead.
    So dead that a lot of the time I'm the only one there playing, but I have a plan to save it.
    It needs an attraction, something fun.
    A hotspot if you will.
    2018-02-27_18.53.46.png
    Here's the mostly-finished exterior of the volcano I showed in a previous thread. Looks a little less like someone shit on my plot now :)
    It's not that impressive from the outside, but the inside of the volcano holds a secret... A lively little entertainment club!
    2018-02-27_18.54.12.png
    Naturally-heated hot springs...

2018-02-27_18.54.20.png
    A well-stocked bar with cheap booze...
    2018-02-27_18.55.15.png
    And a karaoke cavern!

But this spot isn't finished yet. There's still a lot more ground room under the plot for more things to do. The problem is I'm kind of stumped on what to add.
    I've been thinking of adding either a parkour or a dropper but I'm not entirely decided yet.

That's why I decided to make this thread. Please give me some suggestions on what to put in this unfinished cavern:
    2018-02-27_19.49.55.png
    If I accept your suggestion, you'll be added to a wall of contributors at the bottom of the volcano, which I guess isn't terribly exciting, but hey, who wouldn't want to be immortalized on a plot in a dead minigame? ;)

Thank you for your help in advance.

Sakujo, Turrtles and KaiserVenom like this.
  2. Turrtles

Turrtles Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Turrtles
    Why not add all of the games that people tend to add when they register a minigame plot on the browsing compass?
    These include things such as find the button, find the difference(s) and plenty more and I'm sure a parkour that you thought of would be great too.

3. PvpEnabled

PvpEnabled Donator

Minecraft:
    PvpEnabled
    You could do something like a lava maze or even a lava dropper. (If you want to do mini-games in it)