Story time.

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by nivels, Sep 21, 2014.

1. nivels

nivels Donator

Hey people of the IJAH community. I would like to tell you just a story about my time on the server and how appreciative I am of some of the people who have helped me through so much. Just a brief outline on how I found this server. I was on this server called The Cosmos Network. It used to be a factions server and I loved it alot. The owner decided to change it to a network and it went down hill from there. The server went into a hiatus and I left after that. That server is still in a hiatus. Ok so my friend Domo_King101 was like come play build it with me on this server. I did and I loved it. That is how I became attached to this server.

So a couple of months move on and Domo_King101 decides to quit MC leaving me with well nobody. I join spleef and that is where I met my first friends @Katy9078 and @Jmoz123. There was also people there like @ReecyNightshadow, @Mats9799 and @05ocram05. Katy and moz helped me through alot in the beginning as I was having difficulties with life and school etc. I decided to join the hub meeting lots of new people. In particular @GummyBean, @Rilakkumaloverr. @ProxKipper, @Audrey_Is_Here, @Nocturn_King, @Angelgirl7 and last but certainly not least @QueenAngel32. There are others too, but these are the ones that had an impact on my life and time on the IJAH server at the time and still do. I felt a change, I was becoming happier and that continued when I met this one girl. It was a game of SG and she asked me to team and she died straight away. It was hilarious. She goes by the name of @NorthEastQueen and ily to bits c: .

Ok so I was having this really huge problem on the server with someone. But that person and I are cool now. It's nobody you guys know btw. It was affecting how I played games, I was feeling down etc. But this one person @KateVampire started talking to me and gave me a heap load of great advice on how to deal with it. Her bf, @XenonHD was also there for me and to the both of you guys, thanks so much for helping me get through that. BUT a third person helped me a tonne as well. That was QueenAngel32. Thanks alot.

Still not done, sorry xD. I would like to thank a couple of more people I haven't tagged. @BlueJeansToGo, thank you so much you are a really great friend and the help you have given me has helped alot. @Devin610, before you say what did I get tagged for? Well pile of sticks <3, you make me laugh and I find you a very nice and thoughtful person and I wish the pair of you all the best.

Some other people too c:
    MrDeathWilliam(didn't know if you would like to be tagged)
    @namename321
    @anratork59
    @Lolingguy13
    @CupcakeOfDeath
    @xXLorCraftXx
    @IBallisticMayMay
    @Paarthurnax31

If you are not tagged, that does not mean I have anything against you. These people have either helped me through alot or have made me laugh when I needed to be cheered up. The IJAH is a great and friendly community and I'd just like to say thank you to all staff and players for helping me adapt into this community. I can honestly say that this server is my home.

A house is made of bricks and beams,
    A home is made of hopes and dreams.

-=Slevin=-

(Btw only tagged each person once to avoid spam, and a huge mess)

2. Rila

Rila Pyro is top bae

Minecraft:
    Rilakkumaloverr
    I got notified instead of getting tagged lol.
    Anyways

[​IMG]
    MOJANG PLS FIX

3. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

awww slev you are so polite :) No problem buddy now tell me where the fuck is barbie.

4. PenguinHook

PenguinHook

:D Cool, 2 questions, how'd you meet Domo and what happened to CrystalDrop? Only answer if you'd like to share :p

5. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Awwww....
    The first thing I see
    when I wake up :D