Retriement,steeping down from mod+ to mod to default

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Jakt, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

I retired down to mod than later retired down to donator due to the following reason.

- Abusing my powers for my own good - I was mod+ which gave me access to check people's alts etc and annoy those people which I didn't like along with seeing when they were last seen on so it was a clear indication for my retirement to be in placed for this as I shouldn't be abusing my powers like this at all.

- Abusing people's trust in me - There's a lot of people which trusted me and gave me personal info if that's pictures of their body or their real-life name I always had a feeling to leak it all and expose people for why they are etc.

- Not caring for my real friends and only trusting fake once - I can say this as in those people which I cared a lot about is banned and I was feeling I should ignore them to avoid being demoted or getting shit on so I choose to retire to spend more time with them instead.

- Wanting attention in lies - I've made lies here and there to keep myself a knowable staff member but I shouldn't lie to keep myself popular or known honestly like I've caused more damage in my own lies then what I've gained from it.

- Not focused on my real duties in life - this may be saying itself but I was avoiding work and college to play on here which isn't well at all and only causes both mental and other damage from it.

- People giving me shit for trying to "help" - This is clear as hell

I'd want to apologize to these people for reasons which I won't state why
    @belleangelhorizon @Witha and a few more

The people which I'll thank for having me around is
    @ItsHarry @MrDeathWilliam @Krewlex @Dest @Lone @Haruld and there's a load more

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Phoenix, nthi, caraa and 28 others like this.
  2. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

It's great to see someone stand up for their own mistakes. However, it's sad to see you go.

nthi, PopeUrbanII, tence3000 and 5 others like this.
  3. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    I never got to know you all that well, but it was great having you around Olle. We will miss you :(

Jakt and Witha like this.
  4. Witha

Witha Mandy 11.28.21 <3 Donator

Minecraft:
    Witha
    Apology accepted I agree to not tell another soul as long as you stay clean <3

Jakt likes this.
  5. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Thanks for everything, dude!
    You were awesome!
    I hope our April 30th wave can reapply again.

dreamvlle and Jakt like this.
  6. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Minecraft:
    Lethalities
    my fav staff currently gone, ;(.
    I wouldn’t expect you to resigned cause ya know you really wanted to be staff before. I like you for being a honest person, retiring from a position to not abuse the advantage of it anymore. Talk with me more pls ;(

Witha and Jakt like this.
  7. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Normally don't post on these types of threads but oh well, this caught my attention.

Olle, I don't blame you for your actions. Humans generally will commit mistakes and make lots of bad decisions but that's okay. It's all part of growing up and there will never come a point where we won't stop growing (figuratively of course). After all, we're all young, dumb and broke. Personally, as long as you own up to your mistakes and learn from it and can promise and assure that you won't commit them again, then I think you're all good and should be forgiven.

With this in mind, don't push yourself too hard and put yourself down too much. I'm sure you're not the only staff member out there (not limited to J&H) who has done similar mistakes or maybe even the exact same thing. Aside from that, good luck in life and take care. Hoping for the best.

tence3000, Jakt and Witha like this.
  8. Jakt

Thanks for the words but the mistakes are big once and shouldn't be easily seen or nicely either, this is a huge part of my life this community and staff and that might sound pathetic but it is. Thanks though.
    Well, I'm a very silent guy so most of the chances people get aren't very common. Thanks
    Trust me, I'll be clean and avoid most snapchat messages or whatever as I know what can happen.
    Well we can always hope, thanks though.
    Thanks, and yeah my resigniton was out of the blue honestly but I felt my actions towards the community members aren't okay at all. I was a tryhard back in the days to get staff and now I'm retiring find it amusing.
    Thank you for this comment it's heart warming.

Sakujo, vipa, tence3000 and 2 others like this.
  9. Ryva

Ryva Resigned Donator

Olle, I know, Staff isn't an easy thing. I have heard from others. Sometimes it is more stressful then fun according to some past Staff members. You, are owing up to your mistakes, you are actually TRYING to fix them. I respect your decision, but the good thing is you are still apart of the Staff team, as you have done much for the server and I believe that you will continue to be great and helpful. -"hacker" zane :)

Jakt likes this.
  10. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash 100% FC!!! Donator

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    Olle, you're amazing no matter if you're a mod+ or not. Everyone makes mistakes and that's okay! We all know that being a staff member on here isn't just a walk through the park and that's fine!
    It's amazing that you're being honest and doing the right thing by attempting to fix any mistakes! I admire that!

Jakt, Starixty and tence3000 like this.
  11. Jakt

Thanks for the words and yes us staff make mistake but mine wasn't minor they were major issues which shouldn't be nicely done.
    Thanks for all the words.

ZeusV likes this.
  12. Costellon

Costellon professional Boy Donator

Minecraft:
    colorised
    /promote OlleSwedish Mod+

tence3000 and Jakt like this.
  13. Jakt

Good meme bro.

Phoenix likes this.
  14. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Well... shit happens. Just learn from your mistakes. Love you kid <3

tence3000 and Jakt like this.
  15. Jakt

Thanks <3

16. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    /promote OlleSwedish Owner

Phoenix and Jakt like this.
  17. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Good on you for taking responsibility for your actions. You did the right thing.
    I know for a fact that this type of responsibility will get you to some places in life, great job on owning up to this. Best of luck Olle :)

Jakt likes this.
  18. Rofl

Rofl ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ Donator

Smart decision.

Jakt likes this.
  19. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs Fuck. Bye, survival. Donator

Minecraft:
    u9r
    Wait wait wait! He isn't resigning exactly, he is just stepping down from Mod+ to Mod. Anyways, everyone makes mistakes.

Jakt likes this.
  20. Jakt

good meme.
    Yeah, I do have a job and soon maybe an apartment but it was done by being honest and taking responsibility and hard work. You have to act up from mistakes made.
    Thanks
    That is true for now but it may change after soon, I'm not sure yet, thanks.