Step By Step House

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by HulloDewe, Oct 25, 2017.

?

Did you find this Useful?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Kinda...

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. HulloDewe

HulloDewe Giant Hawaiian Roll

Minecraft:
    BundleOfHullo
    This is just a normal house I made. I decided to do a step by step tip forum post about it. I hope you like the build. And if anyone says "This was built on youtube!" it wasn't. This is my original build.

Step 1: Framework
    For the beginner builders, the framework of a build is the skeleton of the build. It mainly consists of logs and quartz. Heres the screenshot of the frame.
    2017-10-25_11.20.05.png

Step 2: Walls
    The walls are the body of the build. Here is my 3 step moto for building: Structure, Construction, Decoration. The walls can be simple, then you can add details later. Here are the walls
    2017-10-25_11.21.35.png

Step 3: Wall Details
    The details on the walls are no were near important than anything else. I would like that you do details last, but i decided to do them a bit earlier. Here are the screenshots
    2017-10-25_11.23.11.png

Step 4: Flooring
    Flooring is detailing, but of course im doing it early. Nothing special about flooring, its just a bunch of random planks and other stuff. Heres the screenshot
    2017-10-25_11.28.04.png

Step 5: Roofing
    Heres the most pain enduring part of the build. Roofs. Suck. All other builders know this. You have to find away around Minecraft physics in order to make the roof. I made a pretty simple roof. Heres the screenshot.
    2017-10-25_11.30.41.png

Step 5 in a half: Interior Decoration
    Before i even finish the roof, im gonna do some decoration. I decided to change the flooring in the backroom so it would be a kitchen. i also added a bedroom, living room, and seating area near the entrance. Heres the screenshots.
    2017-10-25_11.34.06.png

Step 5 part 2 of 2: Interior roofing
    Once your done with the exterior roofing, try going inside for the interior roofing. it will be a mess, but this build made it simple, thankfully.
    2017-10-25_11.36.28.png

Step 6: Lighting
    Every house needs a bit of lighting. You dont want any monsters to spawn inside your house, do you? Since theres 2 layers of planks, i can make this nice little modern glowstone lighting.
    2017-10-25_11.37.02.png

I hope you found these tips useful. After you finished your house, you will be very happy with the results. You dont have to build it exacly like mine, switch up the materials, maybe expand it a bit. But I hope you found this enjoyable.
    Hullo, OUT!

2. Costellon

Costellon professional Boy Donator

Minecraft:
    colorised
    why tho