Staff Service

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by nivels, Apr 4, 2016.

1. nivels

nivels Donator

Hi, I've never made a one year service as staff thread mainly because....well....I lost track of time on how long I was here. This is due to my resignation(which was a dreadful mistake which I have learned from) that messed up the timing and I simply haven't kept up to grips with how long I've been here. But, I know it's been over a year so yeah I just want to say a few words.

I just want to thank you all for the tremendous support I have received throughout my time here. It's been an honour to work for such a well run team as well as working to help out the community. Despite the issues that pop up every now and then, it's how we deal with it that determines the kind of people we are. I've done a large amount of work and I always aim to do more and more along with the rest of the team to make this community a more enjoyable playing experience for you all.

One year as a staff member is a milestone which I will always remember. I've been up and down the ranks a couple of times and I've enjoyed every single moment of it. I work with an amazing and kind bunch of people who put in a lot of work publicly and behind the scenes and it's a privillege to be a staff member of this server.

I've met a lot of people and amazing friends on my journey and I can't thank each and everyone of them enough for changing my life. But, the community has also changed my life a lot in helping me to value the role of being a responsible person. I credit each and every one of you for the support you guys have given me and I'm sorry that I can't show my gratitude enough to you guys.

I'm not going to tag anyone because that makes the thread to tacy when I tag lots of people. But thank you to everyone who has helped me be a better staff member and person in general. You guys know who you are and I'm glad I decided to join this community and call this my second home.

Thank you =).

Stergy, Blossom, dinoceros and 39 others like this.
  2. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    We should be the one thanking you for all your hard work! I look forward to you getting promoted Slevin!
    Your work will not go unappreciated in my eyes, and your hard work for an entire year solidifies that. It is true that there are problems that occur every once in a while, but out great Staff team is always here for us when they can be.
    I have also been trying to help this community though my PSA's, and I think that they are a bit unappreciated, but I still think they make a difference. I have almost no plans to be a staff member for a long time, unless I were to get promoted one day, I do not plan on making another application. That is why I appreciate all of our great staff members, as it goes a bit under our heads how much moderation duties they do everyday, and handling reports here on the forums and on the server. (Thanks @MappyTurtle @Slevin !)

I am proud to be a member of this community with its great staff and great friends. This is all I can say without getting emotional. Thanks to all of you, ~Venom.

KokichiOma and nivels like this.
  3. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    Resigning was a dreadful mistake? I understand why you say that, but in my opinion it's never a mistake. Getting your life together is important. Say you didn't resign in the fall, maybe you would have decided now was the time (you never know). You never appreciate something until it's gone. That's what makes you a better staff member today.

Denisvenom9, Bilbo, Netherr and 2 others like this.
  4. nivels

nivels Donator

While what you say is correct and also true on my behalf, sometimes I feel like I made the decision too quickly, but it's in the past now so :)

QueenAngel32 likes this.
  5. QueenAngel32

QueenAngel32 I'm up ❤

Minecraft:
    QueenAngel32
    Congratulations on your 1 year Slevin.
    You've been doing a great job from what I've been seeing for the past few days. You are very dedicated
    Thank you

nivels and Radii like this.
  6. Whizzer

Whizzer Donator

Congrats! You are awesome dude

nivels likes this.
  7. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Congratulations, Slevin.
    By what I have seen, you have been doing a great job as an IJAH Staff Member. I'm not really good at these threads where we're inspired to congratulate the creator, but congratulations my friend.
    Good luck on the next years in your Staff Member career.

8. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Congratulations, Slevin. :)

nivels likes this.
  9. Kizkuto

Kizkuto uhhh Donator

Minecraft:
    Kizkuto
    Congrats, Slevin!

nivels likes this.
  10. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

*sniff*
    Congrats Slevin!
    We don't talk so much anymore
    But know this:
    You've come so far in the time I've known you!
    I'm proud of you!
    You're an amazingly kind soul.
    Good luck in everything you do!

sss, Radii, KaiserVenom and 1 other person like this.
  11. taylorr

taylorr ex md+ Donator

I'm so proud of you bestie. I am every single day, and I will be proud of you every single day to come. You're an amazing staff member, one I look up to, and an amazing best friend, someone I rely on. You're extremely hard-working and I see a promotion coming your way one of these days. Thank you so much and congratulations bestie.c:

12. Xcel

Xcel Donator

Minecraft:
    Xcel_
    Congratulations, Slevin! You've always been a great staff member. A lot of this community looks up to you. Keep it up!

13. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Congrats!

nivels likes this.
  14. Icy

Icy Champion of the pact Donator

Congratulations, slevin.

nivels likes this.
  15. Willzzz

Willzzz cool. Donator

Minecraft:
    Willzzz
    congratulations.

nivels likes this.
  16. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    congrats slevin!

nivels and Willzzz like this.
  17. SmugPvp

SmugPvp

Minecraft:
    Smogg
    Congratulations Slevin. Thank you for the great work you have done as well as the many sacrifices you have made for the server. c:

nivels, Willzzz and KaiserVenom like this.
  18. LilReindeerr

LilReindeerr

Minecraft:
    Lil_Reindeer
    Congratulations mate!

nivels and Willzzz like this.
  19. NekoNebulus

NekoNebulus Donator

I thought you were going to leave again :( turns out it's a great celebration.

Congratulations Slevin!

_ItsMayDay, nivels and KaiserVenom like this.
  20. BlakeSenpai

BlakeSenpai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Minecraft:
    Dankyrie
    I don't really see staff a lot because I'm on one part of the server most of the time but you and the other staff members help me stay on this server. I'm thanking the whole staff team when I say this but without you all this server would be a living nightmare.