[Spleef] Spawn

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by Joel, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SellZy

SellZy Donator

Minecraft:
    SellZy
    Great looking map, would like to see this getting added. Good luck. ;p

2. DeadlyBirdx

DeadlyBirdx Donator

Minecraft:
    DeadlyBirdx
    This looks great! The current Spleen spawn is very large, but empty imo. Hope to see this added.

3. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

Nice build!

4. gibbson3

gibbson3 Legend l Gibby

Minecraft:
    KoolKiwi187
    Nice Map, I love!

5. KreoN

KreoN Manager of Something| 9 Year Vet Donator

Minecraft:
    _KreoN_
    Sorry to bring down the hype, but...

You are trying way too hard to detail

• Most of the build is O.K., however, most of it doesn't fit with eachother. I mean, the game itself is based on breaking snow, so instead of grass, you should have winter colors (white, grey, light blue, etc.).
    • The over-all detail (structure wise) is poorly done because of over-usage. Bring down the amount of detail in slabs, stairs, and logs for a better over-all look.
    • Your water is... not good. You shouldn't be using glass as water in a spawn like this because players will go afk in the spawn and we can't control that. Say they go afk on the water; makes no sense for them to be basically Jesus. The same rule applies for running on/over it.
    Nothing fits together
    • Let me start with a question: Why is there an owl/bird flying over-top of this spawn? Not to mention the bird is way out of scale. It seems as you only put it there to make the spawn "pop" more, however it doesn't fit at all. At least change the scale if you wish to keep it.
    • Like I mentioned above, the grass theme does not fit at all with the mini-game. I assume you are shooting for a winter-to-spring theme, but let me ask you this: What is a longer period of time, the transfer from winter to spring or the season of Winter? Exactly, winter takes much longer. That being said, the grass does not belong because this spawn (if it were to be accepted) would be in play for quite a while, so I would leave it at only winter.
    Terrain
    • Mountains are not bad, but could be roughed-out a bit more.
    • Over-all, it is way to flat. Please add types of small hills and give some life/realism to the terrain/world (also give it life with water).
    • Get rid of the bluish clay in the mountains; does not fit well
    Okay that about raps up everything from me. Again, sorry about saying this and being so negative, but this needs to be said if you want a chance of being accepted. Any questions? Private message me.​

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    Gamerrizz likes this.
  6. Kaizerroooll

Kaizerroooll Legend Former Sonorant In Echo Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaizerroooll
    THAT IS AMAZING! :cool:

7. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    This is nice.
    I am just going to point out that I too thought a Spleef Spawn map would be in need soon.
    However, it looks very similar to the one we have right now, not exactly what I was hoping for.

ANYWAYS, +1.

8. Hornsbys

Hornsbys Your Basic Internet Friend Donator

Minecraft:
    Hornsbys
    I like it, maybe add a really cool "Spleef" Somewhere on the mountain side!

9. Kaizerroooll

Kaizerroooll Legend Former Sonorant In Echo Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaizerroooll
    THIS IS AWSOME THIS HAS TO GET ACCEPTED!

10. aptsCS

aptsCS It's all about good Keknique

Minecraft:
    strident_
    The build looks very great and has a lot of variety, but I dislike it because when you look at it, I don't think "Spleef" at all. The area is very grassy as Spleef is snow. If the area had more of a cold climate it would definitely deserve being on the server, it fits more as a survival lobby. Very nice work though.

11. Arisna

Arisna Donator

I think it would be great to have a refresh on the spawn. I think that our spleef has been the same for a while now!

12. unknown292929

unknown292929 Member Donator

I love it!
    I hope this gets approved.

~ Gavin.

Username likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.