[{Spawn Plot Giveaway}] ACTIVE

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Reebal, Feb 16, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reebal

Reebal 7 year vet? 8? still god tho :3 Donator

Minecraft:
    reebal
    Hello. So recently I've been really inactive, and obsessed with other games rather than the server I'm usually on, which is creative1. And the problem is, I have 2 spawn plots that I'm usually not active on. So, I thought, why don't I give one away?

The spawn id is 1;4, relatively close to spawn. You need to have a empty spawn plot slot, otherwise you can't claim the spawn plot when I /p reset it. I will end this on the 1st of March. Good luck to all contestants.​

Contestants:
    (I will edit once more people join)
    1. @UghItsTony
    2. @Dankven
    3. @Universalizer
    4. @Dibly
    5. @JonJonONforum
    6. @JokerBen
    7. @Capsa
    8. @Zackery
    9. @NickerPan
    10. @Contemptible
    11. @Wolfington
    12. @MeatBoy0
    13. @Heavydirtysoul
    14. @Rosanna
    15. @Kyufa
    16. @_Ravve_
    17. @Expedect
    18. @asdfmovies
    19. @KreoN

In able to join, please put this format when you comment.

In Game Name:
    What You Will Use The Spawn Plot For:
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join:
    Anything else?:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  2. ChargedMerc

ChargedMerc no Donator

Minecraft:
    ChargedMerc
    IGN: UghItsMerc
    What You Will Use The SpawnPlotFor: I Will Use The Spawn Plot To Make Something Awesome, Maybe A Party or a Festive Plot, IDK.
    Tag Other Friends: @JonJonONforum
    Anything Else: DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE ALL MY VERY BEST FREIIIEIEEEEEEEEENDS

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    Dankception likes this.
  3. Dankception

Dankception Donator

Minecraft:
    Dankception
    IGN: Dankven
    What will you use this spawn plot for: I would like to make something for the community of the Jerry and Harry server, something to contribute to the amazing builds that I have seen on this server. It would be a delight for me to make something amazing for everyone to either be apart of or something creative to give back to the server. I would love to have the chance to build something that others could see and love as much as I would, being me I would put my most effort into the plot. I wouldn't mind taking suggestions either from the community so it can be something that most people love (Because obviously not everyone is going to love it).
    Tag Other Friends: I have no other friends.
    Anything Else: Thanks (if you even are going to) for considering or reading this.

TheFlamingDragon likes this.
  4. Seltrox

Seltrox Pastel Colors ♫ Donator

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    In Game Name: Universalizer
    What You Will Use The Spawn Plot For: I am going to use the spawn plot for a dope new club with magazines(Books I made) and also cool designs in the club like a water fountain, dance floor, and do booth were people can request songs for me to play(music discs). Also I want to make a really well built club that will stand out when people spawn into c1 they will just fly up and look around and then see my amazing club and want to join in on the fun! Also I would make sure to keep the club up to date by adding new things everyday and making sure it is festive by addinng things for each holiday when it is time to do that like on April fools I'll put a troll face or like and Christmas I'll put a Christmas tree, etc. The club will be tinned by a few of my friends if they want to help build it with me because normally I am a jerk and never add anyone to my plots, because I am afraid of foreigners but now that I have more active on the server for the last year I think everyone trusts me and that I can trust them too. I have also made a good bond with a few people on the server and I have them my trust and they will hopefully help me on this club because if you did not already know I have a huge head shop but I have never added someone to help me build it( I did it myself) but. Ow I am hoping that one of my friends will help me build this amazing club at spawn.
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @Dibly
    Anything else?: Thank you, reebal! I am so glad that you are doing this :D also if I win make sure to check out the awesome club/any other builds I might do at the spawn plot!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  5. DiblyyIsGone

DiblyyIsGone um what happened Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    In Game Name: Diblyy
    What You Will Use The Spawn Plot For: I'd love to make a sky/water medieval village. It would be a lot of fun for me and on the underground side I would make some kind of interactive thing for players. I'd create a build team for it and overall give a lot of people a chance to help. That's all really, not much more to say :D
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @Zackery
    Anything else?: Thanks for doing this. It's pretty cool, whether I win or not.

6. JonJonONforum

JonJonONforum [HeroBrine] Donator

IGN: JonJon
    Rebs I want a spawn plot so badly so Im glad that you're doing this. I would probably just use it to add all my friends so they can build whatever they please. People rarely get basically a "free plot" so I want to give it to them so they can build anything to their heart's desire.
    @Reebal @UghItsTony @DigiBlitz @whomper121 @dale_face @JonJonONforum I'm sure all of them and many many more are definitely going to be added

7. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    In Game Name: Capsa
    What You Will Use The Spawn Plot For: Mainly for building really cool builds with a bunch of friends. Possibly create a build for the community members to interact with eachother.
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @ShiftyKeyz
    Anything else?: Thanks for this opportunity! (':

8. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    IGN: Zackeryy
    What Will You Use The Spawn Plot For?: Building of course :P
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @Gamerrizz
    Anything Else?: Thanks for doing this! Ily <3

9. AzulMarino

AzulMarino Donator

not entering but thanks for doing this :)

10. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

In Game Name: NickerPan
    What You Will Use The Spawn Plot For: Probably move my best build there so that people can see it.
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @Phoenix
    Anything else?: Thanks for the giveaway :)

Phoenix likes this.
  11. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    IGN: Contemptible
    What I will use the spawn plot for: a creation showcase for people to see and enjoy interacting with.
    Tag other friends who might want to join: @Smg
    Anything else?: Thanks

Smg likes this.
  12. Bearington

Bearington Change your thoughts and you change your world Donator

Minecraft:
    [GOD] Wolfington_
    In Game Name: Dreamington_
    What You Will Use The Spawn Plot For: I would like to adventually like to create a huge attraction that everyone could enjoy, interact with, and have fun with!
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @MeatBoy0
    Anything else?: Thank you so much for doing this! You are so awesomeee. <3

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  13. MeatBoy0

MeatBoy0 Donator

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy0
    Meatboy

I'm not a builder nor am I decent at building but I have a friend who would want This so I'm gonna try to get it for them
    @davidkaragezyan

Koalas are great

14. ChargedMerc

ChargedMerc no Donator

Minecraft:
    ChargedMerc
    2017-02-17_19.33.44.png
    ????

15. rosellavio

rosellavio Donator

In Game Name: Intercery
    What You Will Use The Spawn Plot For: I want to build random things, such as houses ans skyscrapers. Having a spawn plot would mean a lot, because then I can show people my creations by spawn.
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @BrakeCrake @Expedect @Cheezipoofs @thesaber903
    Anything else?: Thanks for doing this. It means a lot!

BrakeCrake likes this.
  16. Reebal

Reebal 7 year vet? 8? still god tho :3 Donator

Minecraft:
    reebal
    @UghItsMerc Strange... I'm on vacation right now but when I come back I'll look into it.

17. Yzel

Yzel Jess - Yzel Donator

Minecraft:
    Yzel
    In Game Name: Yzel
    What You Will Use The Spawn Plot For:
    Maybe an adventure map sort of thing?
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @KreoN ;]
    Anything else?:
    This is a pretty cool idea man.

KreoN likes this.
  18. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    In Game Name: _Ravve_
    What You Will You The Spawn Plot For: A crazy party and to practice more building.
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @PrivateSwag2017 @kyuremex100 @JACKxxxDESTROYER @java101
    Anything else: Thank you for doing this and good luck to y'all!

19. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    In Game Name: Expedect <3
    What You Will Use The Spawn Plot For: Well, I would most likely to build something the community wants because obviously it's very close to Spawn. (Question really quickly popped into my mind; when you reset the plot it would realllly suck if someone stole it while someone else was claiming it.)
    Tag Other Friends Who Might Want To Join: @Galaxy (The other person I was gonna tag is already entered x_x)
    Anything else?: Question really quickly popped into my mind; when you reset the plot it would realllly suck if someone stole it while someone else was claiming it?

20. antibullyranger

antibullyranger ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Donator

I didn't know how much people wanted spawn plots, so I might give mine away too.
    Good luck everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.