Sorry

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Chase_16757, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Chase_16757

Chase_16757 [Donator]

Minecraft:
    ImRosaParks
    Hello J&H, I'd like to apologize to the community for my actions recently. I have acted in an inappropriate manner which was completely disrespectful and I should never have even started acting like I did.

I would like to explain as to why I acted the way I did. When my application was first denied, I took a bad turn. I felt like I wasn't on a leash as to what I could or couldn't say anymore. My friends started to dislike me for what I had become of from my application being denied. I then after a little while got caught up with some bad influences which I should never have even gotten into in the first place but I had no friends with me so I thought that they would become my new friends. That turned out to hurt me, bad. I started disrespecting staff, cursing outrageously, and most importantly hurting the players on J&H.

@ImNotOkayy - I'm sorry that I don't call you by the gender you prefer to go by. As stated previously when I've apologized to you I'm trying my best to do so! I've also disrespected your authority when you've tried to take action against me which shouldn't happen and should never happen again.
    @Joel - I'm sorry for being "jealous" in a sort of way. I've always had a grudge against you since the first day you became staff and to this day I'm still unsure as to why I did that as I did no such thing to any other staff member.
    @John_0696 - I'm sorry for what I did to you in kitpvp. It was immature and it won't happen again.
    @Jessiee - I'm sorry for completely disrespecting you in such an inappropriate manner, multiple times. I'm also sorry for calling you a bad mod (Which isn't true as I've told you before, I was just mad. Still inexcusable).
    @Heatdude Da Waffle - I'm sorry for disrespecting you as well and being completely immature towards you. I argued with you a lot and I'm sorry.
    @XenonHD - I'm sorry for arguing against you in certain situations which I thought were right. I haven't been nice to you nearly as much as I should have been.
    @Allstaff - I'm sorry for disrespecting a lot of you guys recently. I've argued, disrespected, and acted completely immature in front of almost all you and for those reasons I apologize.
    @Community - I'm sorry for the immature ways I've acted in public chat, you guys should not have seen that. I've disrespected a lot of you and I'm very sorry for that.

I hope you guys can give me a second chance. I promise to keep my word this time as I didn't keep it in my last sorry thread as much as I would have liked.

2. ItsWilly

ItsWilly Ex Co-Owner Donator

Minecraft:
    MrDeathWilliam
    I believe that everybody deserved a second chance. You willingly took time away from the server and you actually put effort into this and you were honest with the whole community and the staff. That shows a lot of guts.

Personally, I never hold grudges, so as long as you work your flaws and act as the ''old chase'' did, you will be just fine. I believe people still know, even though all you did, that you are still a great guy.

Good luck and welcome back! :)

3. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    I accept your apology personally. I think that you are pretty much a nice person to me (you are just weird at times).
    I think if you were just less weird, you would be fine, but I can't make you change. I like how you apologized for your mistakes and I respect you for that.

kathrine, Denisvenom9 and Chase_16757 like this.
  4. Safoya

Safoya

Minecraft:
    basicallysaf
    im so happy and proud that you finally decided to really regard your mistakes and fix them and if people don't forgive you over this it's really sad because you really put effort into this apology and if you really do change then im glad you did

Joseph10003 and Chase_16757 like this.
  5. CalebTheKidRS

CalebTheKidRS

We forgive you of your mistakes. It takes a lot of courage to apologize. You are brave man!

Chase_16757 likes this.
  6. ItzNooahh

ItzNooahh

Minecraft:
    Cxmbo (NoahEqualzHoe)
    Denied :>

7. NekoNebulus

NekoNebulus Donator

That is cold.

Everyone deserves a second chance. God will forgive your sins.
    You are very brave to stepping up for your friends and yourself.

Ayg, SlamStoneMC, SirNugget and 6 others like this.
  8. kathrine

kathrine •|i|• Ø i+! ].[ Donator

Minecraft:
    Goners
    As I have stated multiple times, I do accept your
    apology. Everyone makes mistakes, and some yes, make them multiple times. But, I am happy to hear that you have learned from your past. It is very hard to go through what you have gone through.

9. Saul1337

Saul1337

10. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Keep it civil guys.

And Chase, I have noticed a positive behaviour change lately. Keep it up.

Chase_16757 likes this.
  11. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    I honestly love seeing threads like this. It takes guts, even since I joined KitPvP I haven't really been that nice of a person, I haven't like gone crazy or anything, but I tend to curse a lot more, make inappropriate jokes, etc. I'm trying to stop, but it's kind of hard. ;c

Love the thread though! :)

Chase_16757 likes this.
  12. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    I hope to see improvement in your attitude, Chase. Saying sorry is one thing, acting upon it is another.

13. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy
    Sure, if you will fuck up in the future too and some ass will say the same at your apology thread.
    :/

mochi and ElijahR2002 like this.
  14. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    I almost never see you, but sometimes I do, you are seeming to change your behavior to positive every minute, and I respect that. My only hope is you becoming a staff member.

Chase_16757 likes this.
  15. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    @Chase_16757 I may not know you very well but your first impression to me was a very matured person. I do accept your apology even though you didn't do anything to me but its because I strongly understand that people can turn their attitude around because of certain things. I myself has done it a lot of times before but the most important thing of all is being able to reliase your mistakes and have a turn around. Good luck of being your old self again.

blok and Chase_16757 like this.
  16. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

I don't know where to start, ehh, okay so, I've been told by a lot of people how you were acting too them and it isn't nice nor fear for everyone like @kathrine0009, you have been sending her picture of you know what to her and then doing other things, I can understand you've been bored etc, but still, don't lie about this one, becuase if you still do it, you'll see what I can do, along you don't hurt my friend you're fine for me.

I accept you're apology.

kathrine likes this.