Some Of My Favorite Videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by BobbyCheeser, Mar 3, 2017.

1. BobbyCheeser

BobbyCheeser AustinWaf Donator

So this is a football/soccer video I found that I instantly fell in love with. It was the music, memories of these moments from last season, and the emotions captured in this video that made me fall in love with it.

Yes another football/soccer video. So this one I just really loved the editing in it and also the music. That's pretty much all I have to say xD

So this is a really old video made in 2010. I like how he set up the video (the font and color aren't the best but remember it was made in 2010.) this was basically a video combining Saving Private Ryan, The Pacific, and Band Of Brothers. (Haven't seen these then I recommend watching because all are just amazing movies.) Disclaimer that these were world war 2 movies/miniseries so includes violence that younger viewers most likely shouldn't watch and spoilers.

This was a video based on an episode in Band Of Brothers. I loved how the video and episode portrayed the medics point of view in combat. I also love the music selection which does seem appropriate in my opinion. Again disclaimer of spoilers and bloody/violent scenes that younger viewers should not watch.

This is another old video made on the movie Forrest Gump. The music seemed fitting in the video and I also loved how well this video was put together.

So those were some of my favorite videos. Apologies if you hated all them and I just wasted your time. Remember to subscribe to these guys for taking the time to edit these videos. Also subscribe to ItsJerryAndHarry channel because I'm afraid they'll think that I'm advertising other channels (which I guess I sort of am advertising just not purposely.) Apologies if my summary/opinion of these videos were terrible. I'm tired as crap and half asleep atm so I can't think straight. Also comment down your thoughts because I'd love to read your opinions:) . Thanks for checking out my post and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

2. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

Cool! :D

BobbyCheeser likes this.
  3. MemeDreamTeam

MemeDreamTeam Stingy

Minecraft:
    Sorry I don't play anymore

this is one of my all time favorites

also the subtitles have to be on or it wont be as good

newkt and BobbyCheeser like this.
  4. kedio

kedio Donator

My favorite videos!

I'm a pretty big Potterhead, so..

I really like this one seeing as the animation is smooth, and the character designs are pretty cool! I'm only saying that because they look like Deathless (@Cheeziness) and Aspen (Me!) Also, the designs are cool. Not just because they're our OC's.

More animation, wtf did you expect?

meow

HOLY

BobbyCheeser likes this.
  5. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger *~Professional Jude Harley~*

Minecraft:
    Dongerinos (Rather inactive at this point)

this isn't my only favorite but it's one of them

BobbyCheeser likes this.
  6. newkt

newkt #We♥Cars

Minecraft:
    DeNA_BaySlime

EVERY MUSIC LABELS HIRE ANDREW HUANG NOW

ADORABLE AS Fk.

THIS STUCK IN MAH HEAD

THIS ONE TOO

BobbyCheeser likes this.