So, what's going on?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by BossClaire, Oct 19, 2015.

1. BossClaire

BossClaire Please check information for contact details

I have a habit of saying 'so' at the beginning

So, wassup?

Look, I, like, disappeared completely at the end of June to focus on my studies and to get away from much of my negative feelings towards this site (I still harbor some of those but I'll do my best to look at the positive side more). But as I periodically come back, I look at the staff online box and say "who the actual heck are these people, I never missed anything in JH before" and then I look at the shoutbox and say "who the flop are you" and then I look at the actual forum threads and say "what the flip are these people doing and who the frack are these guys".

But seriously, though, who are the new staff members?

Let's face it, I've been here for two years. I've made so much friends. I've witnessed things happen and shit go down. It may be true that leaving a community where you have a lot of good memories in is quite hard. I spent almost four months completely apathetic to whatever is happening here, save for the few times that I had to tear down a few bad arguments and pester Mappy with totally professional questions. I didn't see some of my friends get promoted. I didn't get to participate in discussions.

Which is what I'll be doing my best to do. I'll drop by as much as I can, when my studies and Shovel Knight addiction allows me to do so. My university demands so much, but my time with my friends are a priority as well. I don't know if I can still talk with the good friends I made, since I've been living under a rock for four months and have no idea if they stayed or left.

So many things change within months. I might seem more cynical and negative than my usual self, but I guarantee that if I don't mask my feelings, I'll be better than before. Doesn't mean I'll flame when I want. I'm smarter than that. I still won't be playing MC, however.

So, what's up? For the third time.

derpguy, Kono and KokichiOma like this.
  2. Robert

Robert resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    Harvae
    Oh ya know, things...happened.

3. BossClaire

I'm going to need more precise answers than that, dude.

4. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

Welcome back Claire! If I remember, you're from the Phillipines right? It's me, Konohito, magicnerd808, unsure if you know me....

FailedExperiment likes this.
  5. BossClaire

Indeed, I am from that storm-infested land.
    I know the name Konohito, lol, but we never really interacted much
    And look you're helper now.

6. chestnutblonde

chestnutblonde

Minecraft:
    graysson
    Welcome back Claire. c: