Skywars Exploit

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Stolas, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    *** First off I would like to say, I did not fin this exploit and I was very much against it. I thought it was cheating an was unfair for other players.

In skywars, players can build up to the build limit, wait until dragon comes, and the dragon wont be able to reach because they are too high. I thought this was an exploit, but then I realized a group of teamers (not against the rules but quite annoying) started taking advantage of this exploit. They continued to build up and said they were talking to the moderator about how it is not against the rules. I thought that was stupid and that this was clearly and exploit and should not be taken to their advantage (which I thought was against the rules.)

A quick reply would be nice.
    Thank you.
    PS: Just trying to look out for the J&H community.

tence3000, iWolf, Smg and 2 others like this.
  2. niiqht

niiqht [God]

Firstly, its not against the rules. Moderators and staff members were involved, meaning the rules they make are to be followed.. There are no rules about not doing this, so it is very well allowed. It wasn't an exploit, it was strategy. This was a stupid forum post. You were using a strategy as well, building up and jumping onto the snowflake in the middle. Please, do some research before reporting someone.

Thank you <3

3. Freezyee

Freezyee [Premium] Donator

Minecraft:
    __FoxyPlayz__
    Expedect
    Its me __FoxyPlayz__
    and I think this is a stupid forum post and a waste of moderators time and building to the build limit is a strategy not and exploit and it dosent say in the rules no strategy skywars is about strategy

4. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    You seriously made an account for the forums just for this, see, that's a waste of time.

I did not report anyone, first and foremost. And secondly, me building up to the snowflake is not an exploit. The dragon can still hit me off. As you said yourself, when they go to the build limit, they cannot be hit off, therefor, it is in exploit.

TheFlamingDragon, Darkstorm77 and Smg like this.
  5. Freezyee

Minecraft:
    __FoxyPlayz__
    No I didnt this is my own account that I apply for staff and help people on not to reply to stupid forums like this.

6. niiqht

niiqht [God]

Moderator said it was allowed.

Getting them to either PM or reply to this forum post.

7. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    The dragon should be able to reach you no matter what, height shouldn't matter. This looks like a bug and taking advantage of it can get you severely punished. I suggest, if you have done it, to not do it again.

Thanks for reporting Expedect and a higher up staff will take a look in due time.

8. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    There is more than one moderator. I talked to another moderator and they agreed with my point.

9. niiqht

niiqht [God]

Which moderator?

10. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Andy. Either way, read what SMG said. He said to stop using this exploit, it can be severely punishable.

11. Freezyee

Minecraft:
    __FoxyPlayz__
    But different moderators say different things btw I emailed J&H and they said its fine

12. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Well that is clearly a lie because A) you cannot email Jerry and Harry and B) They're not even online.
    I did my research.

13. Freezyee

Minecraft:
    __FoxyPlayz__
    You can email jerry and harry thats how dreeam aka niqht had her rank downgraded to hero when she was a god

14. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    That would be called direct messaging using the forums.
    And that would be a more important reason to look at than this, so of course they would reply.

15. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Minecraft:
    Lethalities
    Don't go off-topic in this thread or a warning will be issued, either way its a bug, it gives you an advantage in the game and it isn't normal.

TheFlamingDragon likes this.
  16. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    I would lock this thread but I still need higher staff to see if this is something that needs to be taken care of.
    I would reccomend we all stop replying to this thread, it's just an argument that nobody wants to see.

Sincerely,
    Exp.

17. niiqht

niiqht [God]

It's not a bug. It's a strategy. No one can tell us what to do, so Expedect, don't tell us. Also, I reckon higher staff like admins need to take care of this. Someone get an admin here to share their thoughts.

Zackery likes this.
  18. Freezyee

Minecraft:
    __FoxyPlayz__
    I agree with niiqht this situation is bullshit

19. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    It's best to remain quiet in situations like these. (I am not trying to be mean, I am just trying to get everyone coordinated) Staff still has to decide on what they have to do and it is not instant so we have to wait. I will not be replying to this thread anymore. Agreed with Niiqht, we should get an Admin or higher on.
    Thank you any staff for your time.

20. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    It is probably a bug and as I said earlier I suggest you don't do it. The dragon is supposed to be able to follow you, and try to knock you off wherever you may be. Building up to the height limit where the dragon cannot reach you anymore is a bug, nothing more, and you can be punished for using it to your advantage.

Stop the "argument" here and just wait for a higher up staff member to resolve this. Have a great day.