Skywars - Add ons!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AreThreeSeaTea, Oct 19, 2016.

1. AreThreeSeaTea

AreThreeSeaTea Donator

Minecraft:
    R3CT, Jacky19
    For everyone intrigued by the title I'm just gonna spell it out for you.

Skywars is by far my favourite Minecraft mini-game, (right after Skyblocks of course) as it personally meets all my standards in a game. To be fun, immersive, having the optionality to be multiplayer as well the occasional addictiveness of the game itself.

Although I haven't spent too much time playing Skywars on this server, I still think it's highly enjoyable. The main reason behind this is that other servers (Not naming due to obvious reasons) have more goals, objectives and options in general behind their Skywars servers, as they have included more kits and more modes.

I believe by imitating these features or at least embedding something of resemblance into this mini game, it could not only become more popular, but can also help the server out that much more by adding or considering some of my personal suggestions below.

• Option for multiplayer (As in teams of 2-8+)
    • Several game modes to choose from such as normal, team (as stated before) and nightmare (where there are lots of players (28+ for example) and there are over-powered, better tools, armour and etc.)
    • A wider range of buyable, yet mostly un-lockable kits so it's not based on pay to win.
    • Abilities, either buyable or unlock-able to give the player(s) assistance in their battles such as auto smelting, haste, speed boost and ect.
    • A wider range of cages, ranging from normal , common, rare etc which give the player(s) an ability based on the rarity of the cage.
    • New maps, which may or may not be based on structures relating to other video games, movies or creations such as a Pokemon themed map for example.
    • Different particle effects, again purchasable or un-lockable to be on your player model in battle/spawn.
    • Ability to use coins to purchase boosters to be used in the mini-game, resulting in all, or 1 player earning double/bonus coins per match or over a certain period of time.
    • Adding the option to create your own kit, depending on what game mode you are in (most likely nightmare)
    • Team groups/names where if their team wins the match, all team players receive a bonus (coins perhaps) as well as adding the option for a team name (Preferably a short 4-8 letter name or abbreviation).
    If these options are taken into consideration and forged into the server, the added option for scoreboards of the different modes may also be a good feature to add. Also, I do notice that the IJAH team do strive for originality over quality, as my suggestions have been included in other servers, yet there is always a way to make it personal and meaningful to this servers' players, as shown in other mini-games.

For anyone who has any comments to say or suggestions relating to skywars, feel free express, as i sure as hell did. Hope you guys are loving the mini-game by far.

-R3CT

StonN, Skillz and Smg like this.
  2. StonN

StonN subscribe to PewDiePie Donator

Minecraft:
    StonN24
    Mostly agreed on the rest, but I'm going to take this some, there's several issue that is comfrontable about the New maps, just submit them, especially if you have talent idea and creativity. Sometimes, meh. Very small opportunity getting it accepted. 5.5/10

AreThreeSeaTea and Skillz like this.
  3. Skillz

Skillz Former M.o.d Donator

Minecraft:
    Skillz_
    Agreed. This would make Skywars a whole lot fun/popular.

StonN and ItsTimmy1414 like this.
  4. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    DemarDeRozan10
    I agree with it. I dont play skywars on J and H because of those reasons.
    Hypixel is way better in Skywars then J and H.
    Sorry

5. Skillz

Minecraft:
    Skillz_
    This is a suggestion for those things to be added, which means it may be added. Why are you talking about how bad it is, and mentioning Hypixel? The point of this isn't to copy another server, but to improve our own games

6. AreThreeSeaTea

AreThreeSeaTea Donator

Minecraft:
    R3CT, Jacky19
    That was my intention of writing this thread, hopefully it becomes noticed by staff which do take into consider.

I agree, I would love to see heaps of maps being submitted ranging from different themes. Let's hope to see some great submissions soon!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016
    StonN, Skillz and Smg like this.
  7. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    DemarDeRozan10
    Well i enjoy playing Skywars more then on this server

8. Skillz

Minecraft:
    Skillz_
    I think it would be a lot more positive if you say "If these things were added, I would love skywars!" instead of "I don't realy on here because Hypixel is better and this should be added".

StonN likes this.
  9. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    DemarDeRozan10
    If those things would be added. I will play it more on this server. That is the point i have

And i am not the person to be positive. I just love to be neutral

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2016
  10. AreThreeSeaTea

AreThreeSeaTea Donator

Minecraft:
    R3CT, Jacky19
    I believe what SkillzMC_TV is trying to say that you shouldn't advertise other servers on the forum as staff have advised not to since it could lead to severe impacts on this server.

Skillz likes this.
  11. caaitlin

caaitlin ily all Donator

Minecraft:
    lilsuicideboy
    i like these thoughts, but having the pay to unlock kits helps the server out so I wouldn't change that. Over all good ideas!

12. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    DemarDeRozan10
    You are right.

That is the only thing i would change. To have not to pay for kits. Well opinions can be very different.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2016
  13. StonN

Minecraft:
    StonN24
    I saw your thoughts but your opinion definitely makes no sense at all. Why would you underestimating and comparing between this server and hypixel even you agreed? We're discussing about improvement for this. Secondly, that's irrelavant; why did you state your opinion toward everybody here in suggestion?

If you didn't like this type of thing, then move on to hypixel. I'm not forcing you, but these option are truly yours.

14. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    DemarDeRozan10
    @XazaM Well, i was about to leave the forums.... And move to Hypixel and delete this server :/

15. StonN

Minecraft:
    StonN24
    lol bye.

16. Rosella

Rosella left Donator

I agree. On solo skywars I always see people asking "team?" so I highly recommend this.

AreThreeSeaTea likes this.
  17. AreThreeSeaTea

AreThreeSeaTea Donator

Minecraft:
    R3CT, Jacky19
    Hopefully the staff see these recommendations and add some of them to the game.