Skyping Hackers! - Episode 1.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Flygon36, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Flygon36

Flygon36

so i decided it would be cool to start a little series on here

so this is the first (of many to come) of me talking to hackers while secretly recording

hope you enjoy!

Disgony, Magical, Rollz and 1 other person like this.
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Great intentions to try to expose these guys, and +1 for not just recording them without saying anything. I've heard that if you record peeps without them knowing, you can get yourself into some serious trouble. Anyhow, I suggest showing these videos to a staff member (Mod+ preferably) and get these guys banned.

Sakujo likes this.
  3. Rollz

Rollz rollz Donator

Yo, this was hilarious xd

4. Odilon

Odilon Donator

I guess this is correct
    Especially since they're aren't exactly doing anything wrong since this is on a Block game. If they were scamming somebody with real money, or something that's a different story.
    This could be seen as a complete lack of privacy, especially without their permission. Yes - they're hacking but what if they don't want to be recorded? Just think about this.
    Not saying you have to stop this, but think about that person's privacy.

Flygon36 likes this.
  5. Flygon36

Flygon36

Why yes thanks for the feed back

If they contact me after this saying that they want the video removed, i can do that

I was also recording with another system at the time so even if i had to take that video down i would still have evidence against them

Odilon likes this.