SkyBlocks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lars, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    Your username:
    ItsLars and Fearzz (i play Skyblocks with him)
    In which minigame/server does the bug occur: Skyblocks

Detailed description of bug: Skyblocks is a game, which is based on your skill to produce money by building farms, or mining ores, not a game, where the persons with most alt accounts wins or who uses the Public alts first to get free keys from the challenges.
    The Rules also say that:
    Alternative Accounts

There should be only 1 account per person, unless permission is given by any of the Admins. Performing any of the following with an alternative account is NOT allowed (in our network):
    • Using an alternative account to bypass a ban/mute on your main account. (Server and Forums)
    • Using it for personal advantages (e.g, liking your own posts, following yourself, bumping your own threads) (Forums)
    • Creating a troll alternative account. (Server and Forums)
    • Attempting to harass someone anonymously. (Server and Forums)
    If for any reason the above is broken by an alt account, both the main and alt account(s) are held accountable for it, and may result in massive consequences, such as heavy bans and extended ban time.

There is one extension to the points written above, and goes as follows:
    • People which are known to have a very large amount of alternative accounts, will be considered special cases, and be will treated as so, meaning that we may not take the past condition so lightly, which may result in a ban on all of the persons accounts, for a larger amount of time (in case of tentative of exploiting loop-holes or breaking the past condition countless times).
    If for any reason any of the above is broken by an alt account, both the main and alt account(s) are held accountable for it, and will result, like explained previously, in banning the accounts for the original ban length. Or on more extreme cases, in an extension of the ban.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a person who often follows rules but in this case you are able to win something and that just makes the game unfair when you could use a alt bot army to get free keys...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    Soap, Skillz, Left4Lag and 1 other person like this.
  2. hmj

hmj Staff Member Helper

Moved to suggestions because this isn't a bug. More of a suggestion to change the rules or implement something.

Anyways, agreed.

Skillz and Lars like this.
  3. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    i put it into Bugs cuz @ItsHarry and @ItsJerry look more often into that... and i really want this fixed cuz i wanna play

4. Skillz

Skillz [God] Donator

Minecraft:
    Skillz_
    I agree.

At the moment, most of the top ranking islands have done this to get Holy Keys. I don't think people should be allowed to use over 10 alt accounts to get a ton of Holy Keys without doing any work at all.

The suggestions get looked at as well. Either way, you have to put your posts in the correct forum.

hmj, Phoodini and Lars like this.
  5. ZeroRestrictionz

ZeroRestrictionz Donator

Minecraft:
    cmnvb / CCG
    Agreed but at the end of the day, one can only have so many alts that they would eventually run out. Using public alta is just stupid, if one of them gets banned then your main would also get banned. In saying that, i think there should be other ways to obtain keys rather than just challenges.

6. Rossie1999

Rossie1999

there are thousends of public alts its like a 0.01% that public alt gets banned.

7. Mert_Onder

Mert_Onder Donator

KABUL EDİLMEDİ ! İSTEDİGİMİZ KADAR ALT AÇARIZ ALIRIZ KEYİ

8. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    You can buy like 100 „not updated“ accounts from 4 Years ago on ebay for 0,50 cents each and peope do have many alts.

What ?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 9:55 AM
  9. Mert_Onder

Mert_Onder Donator

10. Batuhaneroglu

Batuhaneroglu Donator

Minecraft:
    Ggwpmoruk
    You are right but not at the point "everyone should have 1 account" it should upgrade to 5 because there are peoples have more than 1 ranked account.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018 at 9:42 PM
    Mert_Onder likes this.
  11. Mert_Onder

Mert_Onder Donator

+1leyorum
    --- Post merged ---
    @nurdercem abi sen bu konu hakkında ne düşünüyon qwejwjqeweqjqwkwqedwıkjhh2ıqweıhhıewq hqekqwhq whqohqıqewweewqw qkwqqw @Batuhaneroglu
    --- Post merged ---
    çem api +37 yasında oldugun icin api dedim genede saygım var api demesem dava açıcan apimmmm benim peee

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 12:27 PM
  12. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    afterwards i think it was more a bugs report than a suggestion, cuz it kinda a problem that had to be fixed.

13. Skillz

Skillz [God] Donator

Minecraft:
    Skillz_
    This is still a suggestion. It may be a problem that needs to be fixed, but not everyone may agree, and it may not have a sufficient impact on the Skyblock gameplay to be changed.

14. EzKitPvP

EzKitPvP Hello Everyone

Minecraft:
    Reqtor
    He said “ i didnt agreed. We can use so many alts for key. Nvm him Lol
    --- Post merged ---
    Dont speak english mert. İts english suggestion and anyone didnt understand u

15. Mert_Onder

Mert_Onder Donator

@EzKitPvP bak kardeş key kasıyorduk onu hary engelledi

EzKitPvP likes this.
  16. EzKitPvP

EzKitPvP Hello Everyone

Minecraft:
    Reqtor
    Harry is Owner. U must accept what he did

17. Mert_Onder

Mert_Onder Donator

18. EzKitPvP

EzKitPvP Hello Everyone

Minecraft:
    Reqtor
    U can type a suggestion if u want back to get keys with many alts. İts very bad think.

19. Mert_Onder

Mert_Onder Donator