SKYBLOCK SPAWN SHOP PRICES

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by TotalCtrl, Dec 9, 2016.

?

Should the shops prices be raised to help island shops?

Poll closed Dec 16, 2016.
  1. Yes!

14.3%
  2. Thats just crazy

28.6%
  3. Why does it even matter?

57.1%
  1. TotalCtrl

TotalCtrl Donator

Minecraft:
    TotalCtrl
    Prices

2. dynamitefly

dynamitefly Viking Donator

Minecraft:
    dynamitefly
    Doesn't matter.

3. Teddie

Teddie Donator

No.
    I think that the ship prices are reasonable and user placed shops prices can be modified according to the user so changing the server's shop prices don't really change anything.

4. _Kow

_Kow Donator

Minecraft:
    _Kow
    I personally think they are too high. Like 100$ for 1 redstone. Or 1600 for a diamond, etc.

5. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    I mean... If the shop prices were raised in order to help island shops, the value of money would decrease, therefore the shop owners wouldn't really make more money.
    The value of the money is directly related to the value of the shop items because they are infinite. Increasing the prices will just create inflation.

6. TotalCtrl

TotalCtrl Donator

Minecraft:
    TotalCtrl
    I get what you're saying. Or what about having certain items going on sale at different times? Like having sand 30% on the first Tuesdays of every months and so on? Just to spice up the some that never changing skyblock mini game that i love.

7. _Kow

_Kow Donator

Minecraft:
    _Kow
    Thats a good idea, highy doubt that they would do this though, for some big reasons, it would probably break the economy and also would be very hard to program and implement.
    Some good things they could do is make blaze rods sellable, and some other things. As i mentioned, i think the redstone price is a bit insane, plus any other ore. The shop prices need to be adjusted and fixed a lot. (May i mention, enderpearls are 20$ each, making enderman farms insanely overpowered, 11.5k an inv)

(I also think making spawners minable is an appropriate thing to add, i made a post explaining some ideas regarding this.)