shitpost

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Stolas, Dec 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Is this game any good any more? Like genuinely, can you have fun and laugh with your friends and not get bored in 30 minutes? The only good thing about this game anymore is that any computer can run it.

Also, I checked on a recent post and it made me sad because I saw names I recognize and I used to know who they are and now I just have no clue, so I really did forget about J&H.

2. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    This reads like copypasta

3. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    y
    es

4. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    It is true that the server is turning into a ghost town. None of my friends are online that used to be probably because people are getting older and Minecraft itself is getting out of shape. For the most part I play survival but before that it was Creative, I made friends on survival and bonded with people but now that is quickly fading. Sometimes I think about all the great things I could Achieve with my mind and the amount of money I have In-Game but then when I get on to try to recruit players it is just a wasteland and u can't make a big fac without people so yea. Sky block is fun and considering it is mostly a single player game I get a lot out of that and spend time with it. Also, I have spent a lot of money when It comes to my rank which is Herobrine and money on spawners but now with the server basically gone, I feel I wasted a lot of my money. If you would believe me when I say this but this isn't the only minecraft server that is fading away, Sometimes I get onto Mineplex which is all gone, If i want to play a mini game on that server i wouldn't because no one is playing on the server except for me and to be honest, This whole thing is really sad, People would go onto these servers and expect to have fun with people they have met and make an epic kingdom out of basically nothing and the In-Game store. Everyone knows thats feeling when they would get onto the server and check your chat to see several people typing your name in all caps because they are so happy to see you. That is a feeling I will never get to feel again and most people won't either.

5. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    aw man i thought this was a genuine reply for a sec.

NoThisIsAmanda likes this.
  6. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash 100% FC!!! Donator

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    [​IMG]
    it do be like that sometimes

7. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

I have no gf this is not a joke anymore I seriously need a gf. I'm am super lonely and depressed I need sex and my family is starting to wonder what is wrong with me and why I can't maintain a relationship. I'm going to be 22 this year and still find it difficult to start a conversation with a woman. Part of the problem is that most women these days are thots, as you all know. I'm just scared that I will end up alone good night

CaptainJackValdy, ItsJerry and Soap like this.
  8. CaptainJackValdy

CaptainJackValdy I got a plan to save the server, just have faith

Minecraft:
    CaptainJackValdy