Shhhh

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by Sir_Tealsworth, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Sir_Tealsworth

Sir_Tealsworth Former Leader of Echo, Server Vet, and Build Team Donator

Minecraft:
    Sir_Tealsworth
    Okay so HYPOTHETICALLY

what would you like in a new KitPvP map?

Justwonderingkbye

Edit: List of features requested by players on forums & in-game

• Change of scenery
    • More structures and more unique structures
    • Less monotony
    • A grounded, centralized spawn
    • Working anvils (idk if that can change)
    • A river that doesn't flow up @Gamerrizz
    • Slightly smaller map
    • More boost pads (but not too many)
    • Bridges, not lily pads
    • Better duel arenas
    • A hint of nostalgia

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
    Bilbo, Cami, j0sef and 5 others like this.
  2. Bearington

Bearington Change your thoughts and you change your world Donator

Minecraft:
    [GOD] Wolfington_
    I would like it to to be island themed. Maybe some island trees and waterfalls?

Smg and Sir_Tealsworth like this.
  3. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    I liked the older kitpvp map a bit better than this one. I think this one is sort of repetitive with basically the same thing around the whole map. I liked the little houses in the old map rather than the bottom floor of the castle thingy on this one. Also, the other one was a lot more colourful but like I said this one has a lot of the same stuff (colours).

Sir_Tealsworth likes this.
  4. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Some of my ideas:
    (Key: * = Favorite idea)
    • Island themed like @FruitSalad said above*
    • City
    • Cave
    • Countryside
    • Snowy wonderland

5. Sir_Tealsworth

Minecraft:
    Sir_Tealsworth
    I think the idea behind having a basic bitch map with trees n stuff is that Kit isn't a minigame with multiple maps, it's just the one. The grass and trees are far more comfortable for players to spend extended amounts of time in than a cave or snowy biome. I like the island idea a lot, my only concern is the water.. Just having the gravity-defying river is enough of a hindrance to mobility, I feel like making the majority (or large portion) of the map water would be a bit irksome to players trying to fight.

Lone, Bearington and Smg like this.
  6. Lone

Lone Lonely Admin Donator

Minecraft:
    :)
    Tealsworth what most KitPvP players ask for is a map like our old one where it's not that big and not that small, but without boost pads so close to each other so players can't abuse the pads and log. working anvils would be nice if there in a building and not just around the map, like how they used to be where if you're mid PvP and your set is low you can run into a house/building and fix it because you're still risking going into the building and getting stuck there, but I also disagree with it because it can be abuse a lot in PvP fights which is why I like that they removed it for this map. change of scenery would be nice as long as it doesn't give players lag like how some players get lag now PvPing in warzone. I say no to a ground spawn and I think more players would also cause of what happened last map how diamond would sit in front of the spawn waiting for leathers to jump out and just kill them instantly. More building would be lovely to have since it makes the map looks nice and also has a good place for people to go into when fighting kinda like right building last map how people would gank a player in the building until he died/ran out. water can get annoying but not many people mind it as long as it doesn't mess with PvP most players are fine with it like a pond/a small river like the old river last map that went under the bridge. bridges would be nice to have in the map if you added a river like how we have now since the lily pads are quite annoying but that's what I think I don't know about the rest of the players on Kit. Some people might not agree and some might but these are my opinions if you agree or disagree let me know and make a point about it. (Btw please make a new duel arena or two since just one is boring and not fun to play over and over again plus there ain't much detail and is kinda plain)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  7. Sir_Tealsworth

Minecraft:
    Sir_Tealsworth
    Your point is as thorough as it is lengthy.
    Lag isn't something I can make any promises on, if there is a definitive cause you can identify on this map then I'd love to hear it, otherwise it is what it is. Other than that I'll take the rest into consideration.

8. AzulMarino

AzulMarino Donator

places that are easily identifiable, so if someone says "Where are you" You can just say the name of the place rather that having to tell them where abouts on the map it is.

Miner, Sir_Tealsworth and Smg like this.
  9. momand

momand ex-god Donator

a new take on the old map

10. Cami

Cami Donator

Minecraft:
    camiwami
    exactly my thoughts and i know of many other people who would want this also

11. Yzel

Yzel Jess - Yzel Donator

Minecraft:
    Yzel
    ewitsreid<3

and I'm all for the lillipads being removed, they've killed me so many times, and working anvils, with the addition of another block to fix broken weapons/armour... maybe a hole you can throw it into and a sexier new weapon/armour (armOUR because I'm british don't rage in the comments<3)

Gamerrizz and Sir_Tealsworth like this.
  12. TheFlamingDragon

TheFlamingDragon Resigned, Former M.o.d Donator

Minecraft:
    TheFlamingDragon
    I honestly would love better terraforming. Right now, the mountains look very... voxelsniper-y... and worldedit-y. Maybe if you can make them look more natural. Other than that, I think the one now is pretty good. Oh wait, one more thing... Don't put a village right under the mountain xD

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017