Minecraft Shaders

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Blaze_Waffles, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Blaze_Waffles

Blaze_Waffles

Minecraft:
    O405
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to to make shaders run at a high FPS or of anyone knew any good shader packs (except SEUS).

2. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    In the settings for Shaders you can lower certain aspects which would cut down on the lag.

The most significant is render quality. 2.0x render quality typically takes up a lot of memory, however 0.5x seems to be the fastest, and 0.7x is ideal for low-speed computers.

In terms of "good" shader packs, what are you looking for? Better graphics or better performance?

3. Blaze_Waffles

Blaze_Waffles

Minecraft:
    O405
    Better performance.

4. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Get a good graphics card. Lowering the settings won't do much if you're lagging already. Plus, I assume you wouldn't want to make your game look worse if you're trying to use shaders.

There's no way around the problem. Either you get really light shaders or just get a better machine to run them.

5. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    This website has a list of many shader packs, you may want to find light shaders packs by browsing and searching.

Additionally, this help thread isn't related to J&H so I'll be moving this to Minecraft forum.