Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hmj, Sep 8, 2018.
dont call me a fake im the real tikimantom
let's get back on topic
- there were no creative 2 or 3s
- templerun, mobarena and paintball still existed
- the first lobby and the lobby with the portals made of big grass hills (2013)
- the one where certain... entertainent places... if you catch my drift... were not banned in creative...
- god items weren't banned either
- old parkour
- the forums were black
- you'd be hated on for like 5 minutes if you reported someone popular because everyone could see you reported them
- you could laugh at the miserable excuses on ban appeals that were "pls im soo sorry i'll never do it again"
- remember when people actually played agarpvp?
- also teamspeak
- creative 1 was filled with gameshows/TDIs/survivor
- also people actually played creative
- before 2016 there'd be 4 columns of players on [tab] because people would actually play back then, the player list couldn't even fit them all
- you had a constant reminder on chat that redstone clocks would be banned
- survival pre 2014
- and the homework tab ofc woah that was 3 years ago? i swear 2015 was like yesterday
Wait we have no creative two or three now...
Remember Sumo Dat Ass, it was perfection.
Old parkour. Damn I miss that place the most
the old survival games maps
tbh just miss when minecraft was fun
i miss it man..
Remember when people played this server a lot
When my main man androo/anrdoo still played, nobody forget him ever, he's an MVP.
hey guess what
nostalgia will now be peaceful survival cause they're FKING REMOVING IT
I don't really remember the game's name that accurate but i think it was called MineShaft
well there was anrdoo... but there was also anrdoo1, anrdoo2, anrdoo3, anrdoo4, anrd005...
Don't forget anrdoo0
Hey guys, I am offended that no one here brought up craftroulette.
(Also BuildIt which was really great)
Edit: BTW Who remembers Temple Run?