Other Games rip tf2(aka tf:go)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by jerkboy2006, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Morcov

Morcov Furry|♥Zoroark♥|The everything man

Lol. I am going Gunslinger Engie that's all pimp'd out. I got the Civic Duty, Homemade Heater(Both Field Tested) and a GunSlinger. For cosmetics I have an Ol' Geezer, Pocket Pyro, & a Flared Frontiersman. Here's a pic of the loadout I put on another thread :D

2. Piperanci

Piperanci Meta Knight

Minecraft:
    Piperanci
    Looks nice! I really like the colors, they are fitting for the cowboy style. I sold some hats for taunts so I use the Wilson Weave and chinese tattoo on everyone haha. Is the gunslinger still usable after the nerf? I haven't tried it myself.

Morcov likes this.
  3. Morcov

Morcov Furry|♥Zoroark♥|The everything man

It actually is, surprisingly. I prefer it a bit more than my Silver BK Wrench tbh, just bc it brings more options lol. I can either bunker down or go & Ninjaneer lol

4. Piperanci

Piperanci Meta Knight

Minecraft:
    Piperanci
    Ninjaneer yeah! Eureka Effect is the best for ninjaneering, so much fun teleporting between your spawn and the enemy spawn

5. gibbson3

gibbson3 Legend l Gibby

Minecraft:
    KoolKiwi187
    That sucks.

6. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    I hate to admit it, but I was a Loch n Load user before this. I nearly cried when the nerf to it was applied. (I actually cried internally.)
    Looks like I'm gonna play stock Demonstration Man from now on.

LaurentYuri likes this.
  7. Nathan_bob

Nathan_bob [Legend]

Minecraft:
    NathanTheWolfy
    Man, that game was so popular ;-; @Snarfy

8. LaurentYuri

LaurentYuri Please check information for contact details

They took away one of Spy's most dangerous abilities granted by... the Dead Ringer.
    I'm struggling to look for the positive things in here, but I don't like many changes and I don't care for the buffs. I don't even play Heavy. The maps and picking up stuff are so frickin' cool though

By the way... did they change the animations? I'm noticing a difference in Spy's arms lol

9. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    Valve changed the revolver reload animation. Apparently the old one was blocking the crosshair, or as they put it on the patch, "Fixed Spy smacking himself in the face when reloading his revolver"

10. adjustingingredients

adjustingingredients (◐‿◑) Donator

Minecraft:
    cakpoadoadwndwadw
    Loved the update apart from the BB and Wrangler nerf, loads of weapons that I use got buffed, so pretty happy about it.
    The skins look okay, some look really good but some are just weird.