RiceGum and the Man in the Book [Chapter 2: The Pistol]

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Defectus, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Defectus

Defectus I love my wife Donator

Minecraft:
    Defectus
    Halloween is coming up, so I thought I'd share this nice little story I wrote up about 2 weeks ago with you.
    Previous chapter:
    Chapter 1: The Content Cop
    Next chapter:
    Chapter 3: The Book

Chapter 2
    The Pistol

4 DAYS LATER

The Man in the Book wasted no time pitying RiceGum. He gave him the lyrics, told him exactly how to 'sing' them, how to act, how to manipulate his audience. Rice was constantly crying.

"LOOK, I CAN TELL YOU'RE A LITTLE BUTTHURT FROM YOUR ASSBLASTING, BUT LET'S JUST FINISH THIS FUCKING DISS TRACK SO I CAN ASCEND."

Of course, Rice wasn't crying because of the Content Cop, although his ass was still a bit sore. The truth was, he was terrified of the Man in the Book.
    It's been 4 days since he's seen any sunlight or people. He vomited every time he went to take a shit. He hadn't showered or slept once. He missed jerking off to Logan Paul.
    "C-can we p-p-please u-upload the r-response video?" he asked
    the Man in the Book, hesitantly.

"ALRIGHT, FUCK IT. IF IT MAKES YOU SING ANY BETTER, UPLOAD THAT RESPONSE VIDEO. JUST SO YOU KNOW, IT'S COMPLETELY SHIT."

Rice knew it was shit, but he didn't care. He had promised his fans he would upload the video by Friday. It was Saturday today. They would be worried if he didn't do it, and the last thing he needs right now is 9 year olds coming to his mansion.
    He added a tiny portion of the diss track to the end of the video and pretended to dance to it, then he uploaded it. He wasn't surprised to see that the like to dislike ratio was less than one. He didn't care. At least his fans knew he was still alive, for now.
    He returned to
    the Man in the Book, and resumed making the diss track.

"ON TUESDAY, YOU'LL UPLOAD ANOTHER VIDEO. FOOL YOUR AUDIENCE INTO THINKING IT'S THE COMPLETE DISS TRACK, AND IN THE VIDEO, JUST PUT A SNIPPET OF THE SONG."

Although he was scared shitless of the Man in the Book, Rice had to admit, its strategies for manipulating audiences were brilliant.

"ALSO, IN THE VIDEO, SAY THAT IDUBBBZ'S DISS TRACK WAS SHIT."

"But... I-I already admitted th-that I l-liked it..." Rice stammered.

"DOESN'T MATTER. YOU NEED TO PRETEND THAT YOU'RE NOT IN LOVE WITH IDUBBBZ. ADMITTING YOUR ENJOYMENT FROM HIS DISS TRACK WAS A DISASTER."

Rice wanted to cry again, but he swallowed his tears.

"OKAY, LET'S SEE... 'YOU GOT A GIRL BUT'..."

The Man in the Book hesitated for a moment, thinking about the lyric.

"'I CAN TELL THAT YOU ARE PRETTY GAY'. NO. 'A LITTLE GAY'. 'I CAN TELL THAT YOU A LITTLE GAY'. THERE WE GO."

The creature put down the sheet of lyrics.

"I'M GONNA GO TAKE A NAP."

The Man in the Book couldn't survive outside of the Book for any longer than 5 hours, otherwise its consciousness would become corrupted. It had to return to the Book every so often for 40 minutes to refresh its mind. At these times, Rice was free of the creature, and he usually spent this time silently weeping, even though he was supposed to practice his singing.
    When Rice was sure that
    the Man in the Book was resting, he dropped himself on his diamond-encrusted couch and started crying.

5 minutes later, however, the doorbell rang. Someone was there.
    This was the first time this happened. Rice was scared. If he didn't let the visitor in, they might call the police, and he couldn't afford that.
    Slowly, he unlocked the door and jumped back as he recognized the intruder as the rape victim.
    "Rice, it's been 4 days. I've tried contacting everyone in your studio. Nobody is picking up. What's going on?"
    Rice looked around, making sure that
    the Man in the Book had no way of watching him.
    He let her in and locked the door behind her. He couldn't afford to have any more than one intruder.
    "Look, I know I've been away for quite some time, but I can't... I can't talk to people," Rice told her. "I told you I'll call you once everything is okay. Just give it a few weeks."
    "Weeks?" she said in disbelief. "What the hell are you doing, Rice? I thought we said we'll hang out more!"
    "That was all a bit to get my 9 year old fans hard so they can keep idolizing me!" he responded in anger.
    The rape victim was shocked. "Are you going Katniss fucking Everdeen on me?"
    "Look, there's no time to explain. If you don't get out of this mansion in the next 30 minutes we'll both be doomed to eternal torture, and I mean that in the most literal way possible."
    But it was too late. She was already unclothing in front of him. Rice tried to stop her, but when his arm gripped her clothes, she was already twerking in front of his face, ass exposed. Rice got a boner, but escaped from the couch before she could grab him. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could, trying not to look at her naked body.
    "Rice, fuck me!" she screamed.
    Rice ignored her and opened a cabinet in the kitchen, revealing a keypad. He entered the code 61398 into it, and a panel next to the keypad opened, revealing a small pistol.
    "RICE, I LOVE YOU!"
    Rice turned around and shot the rape victim in the chest 7 times.
    "Bitch, I wanted to rape you." he shouted at the corpse.

Suddenly, all the fear he had was replaced with anger. His blood was boiling now. He realized how fucking stupid this situation was. He dragged the stripper's corpse into a closet and placed the pistol back behind the panel.
    This creature.
    The Man in the Book. It may have the upper hand now, but after that diss track is up, it'll pay.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017