Reset coming. Need your opinions

Discussion in 'Hardcore Factions' started by ItsJerry, Dec 2, 2016.

?

Do you want a reset?

1. Yes

122 vote(s)
    89.7%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    10.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsJerry

ItsJerry Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    Hi, we're planning to reset Factions.

I want your suggestions on what should be changed about Factions.

Two things we already noted are that spawners are too OP, and that the previous spawn was better than the current one.

We might also make Factions resets a regular thing, maybe once per 6 months or a year? Let us know your opinions.

Thanks

2. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    In terms of resetting Factions, I do agree with resetting it on a regular basis. Factions may have its ups and downs, but after a while, players become sedentary in their bases, and the fun of the game dies.

Lucario, Meme and ItsJerry like this.
  3. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

I'd say resetting every 6 month due to the world and the base building gets boring and you've to get far away to get some hope of getting a base that surely won't stay there for a while but if you update it often that issue gets solved also makes people get more active and wanting that world edge claim meaning surely people will get on. It gets more replay value as well as the claims aren't always going to be the main factions players and giving a bigger chance to everyone and their factions to earn and become powerful at times.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    ItsJerry and Syrian like this.
  4. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    BRING BACK MYCEL <3

it was the first server that had an economy with mycelium farms. It was great and quiet hard to farm. Thats why everything was rare. 3 Years ago someone who owned 10 god apple was considered as "OP" or with a proper set of p4.

Make emeralds more valuable. Too easy to craft god sets. I liked it where everyone just had normal Iron.

5. PauloDybala

PauloDybala Donator

I Believe we should reset factions.

6. Stellarite

Stellarite Donator

I think resetting it every 6 months is a good idea. I hope that we get the older map back

RubenM123 and Praetor like this.
  7. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    the OG spawn with all the prices o.o i could cry

BTW. bring back the "top of the nether" It always had that mysteries feeling, similar to portal when you brook out of the map.

8. GlowInTheDark

GlowInTheDark Thought I was an atheist, til I realized I'm a god Donator

Minecraft:
    DeoxysSpeed/DeoxysAttack/GlowInTheDark3
    Don't go to 1.9

Get rid of spawners 100%

Make it so you can't buy dias

Don't have kits enabled til a month in (for diamond kits), other kits can be 2 weeks

ItsJerry, Joeyy and Flurried like this.
  9. imperm

imperm YOURS Donator

Minecraft:
    Quickehh
    Dont go to 1.9
    bring back spawners from old map (creeper etc)
    not being able to buy spawners or only being able to buy like 5 creeper spawners once every week etc
    reset every year is way better, otherwise it will take long to try and settle into the factions because of resetting every so often
    if all these people are moaning about spawners, make a op factions and hardecore factions?
    tbh i would of liked this reset more if you did bring out a new spawn but you just changed a couple things which was just boring tbh.
    make a limited amount of how many players you can have
    (Possibly remove truce) only be allowed to be allied to like 15 factions or 20 etc.
    Tbh if you did make it six months it wouldnt be easy to actually try settle into a base because you will be having to make a new one every six months, which tbh would be annoying, and if we did want a change of spawn every 6 months that could be hard.
    I would see no point infact of resetting factions atm, id suggest resetting next when its due, so people are alerted that its happening soon.
    Spawners may be op but are useful, if spawners didnt exist i would be broke, but if people dont like spawners make op and hardecore.
    Make overclaiming a territory harder or whenever you die from something like fall damage you dont lose as much power as if you get killed because whenever im making bases, im always falling and dying and lose so much power.
    just dont make the wrong decision, some people like to play hardecore, some people would prefer overpowered. changing some of these settings would effect some players gameplay.

Rollz likes this.
  10. zingxx1999

zingxx1999

#FixCannoning #MakeTntBreakSpawners45% :) add /tnt (to craft tnt) do /dt tnt 30 10 (to fill tnt into dispencers ) pm me on the fourms @MrDeathWilliam @ItsJerry @ItsHarry . for more info :)

11. imperm

imperm YOURS Donator

Minecraft:
    Quickehh
    making tnt break spawners would just be to op . id also like to add making the price higher on ceggs.

12. zingxx1999

zingxx1999

most comp servers allow that so you can get spawners from creeper eggs and tnt but it is a % for the creeper eggs it would be a lower % to get the spawner. ect: tnt 65% to get the spawner from the raid but a creeper egg is a 45% chance of getting the spawner..

ow yeah make the world smaller to find bases since it is only a somewhat small server

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2016
  13. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

Only reason people earn most of their money:

spawners

Flurried and imperm like this.
  14. Tracts

Tracts clown fiesta Donator

Minecraft:
    Dont even have an account anymore
    Bringing back creeper spawners? Are you stupid? That would allow everyone to just get a farm and stand afk all day and make millions, the thing about being able to buy limited spawners is alts so that wouldn't work.

15. SushiSpence

SushiSpence Just a Dude Donator

Minecraft:
    SushiSpence
    I agree with resetting every 6 months along with a complete world reset and spawn etc. I also think that the whole list of prices should be revamped and fixed with more items added so it would more of a challenge to get OG items etc so more people who just joined would have a better chance of making their own faction without being shut down by OP diamond people. I also think there should be a fee for the creation of new factions so it would take a small presentage and put it back into the economy or whatever just to keep the global economy stable.

16. Haruld

Haruld Mod+ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Haruld
    Factions should be reset every 6months because its a shorter waiting period for a reset so the players can still be happy about playing on the server. What I suggest however, is that when factions resets, change the waiting on kits to a 2 week period. That way, players would still have to work their way to the top. Also, disable the ability to buy faction purchases for that 2 week period also. This would give a fair edge to players who can't donate and can keep up with the others. Finally, I suggest increasing the prices on certain items, such as ceggs and godapples because it would create more of a challenge on getting the items.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    Flurried and SantaSmg like this.
  17. Eights

Eights ֆ Donator

Minecraft:
    eights
    I would give an opinion but since im banned and probably will stay like that i cant.

18. Curving

Curving Factions Veteran ~ Quantum <3 Donator

Minecraft:
    funkybeats
    Reset everything to the way it was the first map. The only reason people wanted a reset during that time period was to abolish duped items. Other than that, that map of factions was the best economy and most fun factions server I've played.

19. Trisssy

Trisssy Tris | Aussie | Lily Donator

Minecraft:
    Trisssy
    I do agree with everyone here.
    6 months is a good limit because the world fills up and it gets boring.
    I agreee c:

20. Tracts

Tracts clown fiesta Donator

Minecraft:
    Dont even have an account anymore
    I honestly think 6 months is too long since I got bored after like 3 months

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.