Religion and Faith

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Muffin_Mobber, Jun 26, 2019.

1. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I know you're smart and are probably being sarcastic... but what they meant is when you die, you'll know.

Xcel likes this.
  2. antichill

antichill Donator

Minecraft:
    zomes
    I personally am a very active Christian. I’m a WELS Lutheran specifically. I obviously can’t make you do anything but I would strongly encourage you to give your religion another look. If you’re looking for information about the beliefs of my specific denomination you can google “WELS Lutheran denomination” or something and I’m sure you can find plenty of information on it. If you have any specific questions I’m an open book.

3. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    There are hundreds of religions out there that believe in God that aren't Christians.

thesaber903 likes this.
  4. Xcel

Xcel Donator

Minecraft:
    Xcel_
    death

witchchick128 likes this.
  5. Bit

Bit [Legend] Donator

I don't really wanna believe in any religion, I personally feel religion just holds me back from sprinting forward, by making me worrying about death and the afterlife, what happens, happens.

Sure there could be these mystical reasons why we were made but I just don't wanna have an existential crisis which I'm sure most of us can agree on.

witchchick128 likes this.