Refine Clan Application

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by Glowside, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Glowside

Glowside Donator

Minecraft:
    Glowside
    - Refine Clan Application -
    This is the Refine Clan Application forum post. This will be one of the most over powering clan in the fourth map of KitPvP which is currently approaching and is on the crack of the New Year, 2018. This will have some of the best players of the third and the coming up fourth map. However, there will be some requirements people may not be able to meet. The requirements will be listed below. If you fail to meet any of these requirements, you will not be permitted to join.

-
    Requirements
    -
    1. You must have a Discord.
    To join Refine, you must have a discord to join the Refine Discord Channel. When you first join the clan's discord channel, you will be given the 'Trainee' Tag until further notice from Glowside (me), the leader of Refine Clan. After notified by me or a permitted clan member, you will be able to known as a Refine Clan recruit.

2. You must be American, Canadian, or English.
    This is sadly a requirement, but it is in fact one because we need to be able to clearly understand your accent and if we cannot, you will not be permitted into the clan unless we say otherwise. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is a must.

3. You must be active.
    This requires you to be active at least 6 hours a week unless we exclude you from the list for something that you can't help such as school, vacation, or parents. If it is a valid reason, we will permit you into the clan. If we don't think it is a good reason or it is invalid, you will not be permitted to join the clan.

4. You must have a Diamond Armor Set, and be a decent PvPer.
    You will be required to have a diamond set,
    and be at least somewhat decent at PvP. Me or a Refine Clan Admin will duel you and we will set your skill range in a discord text channel for you to see your ranking, and if you are not good enough to join, sadly you will not be permitted into this clan. We may negotiate aspects and we may have a friendly argument and discuss, but if you are worse than permeable, than we will not negotiate it.

-

Now I will list the application format. You will send this application to the discord account below. You can also PM me on the forums

glowside#2957

-
    The application format will be listed below.

1. What is Your In-Game Name -

2. How Old Are You -

3. What Country do You Live In -

4. How Active Are You -

5. Why Would I Like You -

6. Why You Deserve To Join -

-
    The application should be filled out with detail, the most detail in an application is the best. Added detail will give you a higher chance of being accepted into Refine Clan.

If you skipped reading and just went to the application format and we ask you if you know the requirements, you will be automatically denied. It would be best to read through thoroughly for the highest chance to be accepted so you know everything.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day,

~glowside

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  2. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    seems pretty legit finna apply

edit:
    no decide no i bc i smell you make $5 people pay you paypal and you say 80 100 on youre wrist much too many

i’ll be back because i miss 1 map better than 2/3 map

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    Medievalman11 likes this.
  3. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    Can we not fill out our application on this thread? Only your discord?

4. Glowside

Glowside Donator

Minecraft:
    Glowside
    You can also DM me on the forums, making the change now.

5. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    Sweet

6. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    i messaged you on your facebook, twitter, kik, and all those sketchy dating apps but NO RESPOND BRO Y

7. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    Same here!

8. JustLonely

JustLonely

pff turkish will make you cry again

9. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    ??? No need for this comment, Shows what Turkish are like In game

10. frankiee

frankiee frankie Donator

Minecraft:
    frankayy
    hi im briightness and i would like to join because im a 14 year old male who lives in brooklyn new york and i feelz that i would be a god pvper at this block game! and having me as a addition to your klan will improve upon yoU AND our bois

11. Amore

Amore Lil dyl Donator

Minecraft:
    OG TRACTS
    omg omg let me join

12. Medievalman11

Medievalman11 Donator

Minecraft:
    Icefrees
    Accept! Welcome to Faze Clan
    @Tracts Welcome to Faze