Reason for "leaving" OlleSwedish

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Jakt, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

Hello everyone this might not be a huge surprise but I'll choose to leave. The reasons are

• People acting fake: I've trusted people with info beyond my mind but it's still being leaked everywhere and I'm tired of it. Image trusting people with your life but they're just going to expose it well that's how I feel and yes I've done it before and yet the player I did it too didn't quit because I stopped, I later avoided it which I'll state below better.

• Harassed: This says enough the entire kitpvp I feel like is attacking me for what I did to a player which I've stated many times I'm sorry for doing and not wanting their business is mine and we got an agreement that both of us should avoid each other at all cost which I've accepted. But yet I'm still getting attacked everywhere being called a "pedo" and a "fucking jackass" Yes I might be those things but that was only towards the player, not everyone which once again I said sorry for.

• Caring for the future I may have: There's hope here and there in the world for me to go but I've always stuck around here in good and bad times but now it's been enough I want to enjoy playing around with my mates in real life along with online but having this profile of mine as "Olle the fucking pedo" or whatever isn't going to make me or anyone else happy.

• Growing up: I've to grow up but it's hard truth for me but I'll still be around but not logged in as Olle but as a guest and only that but the server is a dead thing for me, as I can't be playing Minecraft while focusing on my irl life such as college which is extremely stressful for me.

This is why I've quit I can't take the hate or drama anymore it's gone over my hands which I never wanted and I keep saying sorry but it seems this community as of now won't accept me back for what I've done therefore I've left the discord both former/retired/current staff one and the official one because nobody wants me here honestly. I may return down the road but that will be farther then until next year as I won't be back that quickly but as of now this is a perm leaving but if it changes I'll update this thread and I won't respond to anyone but I'd like to thank these following people for being there for me while my entire during time
    ------
    @Kimay
    @Phoenix
    @Rem
    @Krewlex
    @Meme
    @FaithInOsu
    @TheMint
    @postmelon
    @Witha
    @Lone
    and a lot more

---
    I'll say last time sorry for my actions or general behavior towards. I do not need to tag them as they know who they are and all I can say is sorry. The Olle you see right now is leaving but a different one may appear in the future we will have to see until then it's been great <3
    If you want to still talk discord is the only place which you can find me: Olle#6881

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    Jqmie, Skillz, lizza and 10 others like this.
  2. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator

Minecraft:
    AbductedSnake
    Bye, Ollie. Its a shame to see you go.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

I know we'll stay in touch, but good luck in life nonetheless. You made this community an awesome place for me since you were one of the first people I ever met on here. Good luck with everything!

Jakt likes this.
  4. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Good luck out there in life, Olle. You will always be welcome back here.

5. Joeyy

Joeyy Retired M.o.d and failed musician Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Cya dude, gonna miss you. Feel free to chat if you're ever bothered over something.

6. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash Matt Sloan Donator

Minecraft:
    IzzySparks
    I'll miss you on here! You have my skype/discord so we can still be in contact! Thanks for everything, and good luck with any troubles that go in your path in life!

7. Rofl

Rofl ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ Donator

.-.

Sucks to see you leave the server as a whole, but I understand all your reasons.

8. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    If you need me you know where to find me, <3 you kiddo.

9. Zak

Zak ZakMuir Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    Bye Olle, will miss ya! Good luck in life bud

10. thesaber903

thesaber903 ~|| Multifandom | ASMR | Relationship Private ||~ Donator

Minecraft:
    thesaber903
    Will miss you, hope you best for the future buddy.

11. NekoNebulus

NekoNebulus Resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    NekoNebulus (HCchicken)
    Goodbye Olle, good luck on your future endeavours.

12. aund

aund Member Donator

Minecraft:
    aund_
    i'll never forget you. website manager AHHHHHHHH

13. safoya299

safoya299 Resigned Donator

Awe bye Olle love you

Jakt likes this.
  14. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft: