RANT

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Katerina, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

Their latest video is the art most of you dont understand called Shitposting. As you may have noticed I have mastered that art to its highest levels and I can now troll and bamboozle the weak. You cannot surpass me and my tremendous shitoposting skills.
    If you dont like it then

1523981687558.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    PhantomStar likes this.
  2. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    couldn't be more wrong

Fart Battle 3, the last video we uploaded before MC vs RL had less than 80K views after 2 months even though we had over a million subscribers.

You can't post a picture now after 2 years and think that's proof that the channel wasn't dead back then.

Have you thought maybe those 500K views only came from after MC vs RL blew up? :thinking:

Here's a nice picture for you: https://i.imgur.com/cCWeRNJ.png

Notice how the video got 22K views on the first day, after that it was dead. Literally not even 5% of our subscriber count had watched the video after a full month. Over 85% of the views only came after MC vs. RL blew up.

noah and ItsJerry like this.
  3. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    [​IMG]

noah likes this.
  4. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    Fair points.

Y'all can do what is best for your channel and what gets you the most views, my only point to my argument (which isn't really an argument I guess) is videos like your old ones once in a while would be nice. (the old machinimas not the shitposts), I just prefer those type of videos over mc vs rl ;p

maybe i'll watch orepros XDDDD

5. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    sure

[​IMG]

btw just throwing in another example here
    we get tons of comments asking for non-build battle videos. if you just looked at those comments you would think everyone hates build battle but in reality it's just a vocal minority.

Sakujo, ItsHarry and noah like this.