Quitting...for now

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ThePvPwner, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThePvPwner

ThePvPwner Faction Veteran

Minecraft:
    _ReacToRPlaysMC_
    Yes, as stated by the thread title, I'll be temporarily leaving due to the behavior of the community for a while. I have noticed that the community has a lot more immature and young kids who try and fit-in with the teens and adults by being a tryhard douchebags who are nothing but swearers. I would just like to thank all of the people who have been kind and nice to me, which I will now state them:
    @RazorScythe99
    Razor has been my friend since March 2015. I met him when I asked help in spawn and he helped me without any hesitation. He gave me some diamond armor, food, and tips on how to become OP. He has a kind-hearted soul. He is a very nice person which I hope all of you become friends or just know him. We became close friends at around April 2015. From then on, we became closer friends everyday I would see him in J&H. He is an awesome friend which I will miss him, a lot.
    @Xcel
    I met Xcel almost right after I started factions. I created a faction and asked if I can ally with them, and being the kind person I know today, said yes. Xcel has taught me very well including farms and how to gain in-game cash faster. He is one of the reasons how I became OP before the reset. I will see you later. 07
    I know I have much more to add, especially xEnteii. But I have no more time. I will update this soon. Other than that, I hope to see the J&H community be better and more mature than ever. See you all. 07

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Bilbo and RazorOG like this.
  2. RazorOG

RazorOG Raz Donator

Minecraft:
    RazorOG
    Aw baiii reactorbae :c have fun with whatever you will do and i hope you will come back once in a while :D

ThePvPwner likes this.
  3. ThePvPwner

ThePvPwner Faction Veteran

Minecraft:
    _ReacToRPlaysMC_
    I will. I'll miss you too razbae :( I'll be back, don't worry. :)

Bilbo and RazorOG like this.
  4. Chase_16757

Chase_16757 [Donator]

Minecraft:
    ImRosaParks
    If you are only leaving till kids stop doing this then you may never come back. :(

ThePvPwner likes this.
  5. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    I hate to ruin you farewell, but there's a reason the farewell section was removed. It doesn't mean you can make farewell threads in other forums.

Denisvenom9, Spongebob, Bilbo and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.