Quick Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by witchchick128, Jan 6, 2019.

1. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Oi oi, Silas here

So I've been getting really into 1.13 Survival, but it gets quite boring if you're doing it alone.

So, I want to ask, would anybody here play a 1.13 SMP (Survival Multi-Player) server? As in, play actively, contribute to projects, and take on challenges with the community?

I'm working on a Discord server, and I'm also gonna start working on a Minecraft server soon. I just wanted to ask before I did all the work for nothing.

I'm not going to put up a poll because I want to see who's who. You can leave your Discord if you'd like to see the progress or help me moderate the server (Discord and/or Minecraft). My Discord is hubbo#8892, so I'll be sending an invite to the Discord soon to those who leave their usernames.

Thanks!

UPDATE: The Discord server is completed.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    I'd love to do something like that; recently started a minecraft world in a recent snapshot and it's been really cool to re-experience Minecraft with all these new features and things to do that I've missed out on by not playing much of recent updates. If i dont have you friended already i'll send you a request.

witchchick128 likes this.
  3. Khorndog

Khorndog I like Abcedefhijklmnopqrztuvwxyzs Donator

Minecraft:
    Khorndog
    I have a realm. I will invite you and we can play :)