Question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Olirand, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olirand

Olirand Donator

hi i want to change my nickname minecraft and deleting a skyblock man if I change my name on my own island ?

2. InvalidStar

InvalidStar

Erm, I can't understand this sentence but I'll try to answer.

If you change your minecraft name, your island won't be deleted. The only thing you should have trouble with when you change your name is signs that you put down with your old username on it. You can't break those signs so you would have to ask a staff member at a Mod+ rank to break them for you.

3. Olirand

Olirand Donator

Thank you for the answer

my nickname AliReyizTR_GO
    I want to change my nickname Expertcion I want to pass the name of the Expertcio skyblock man .

4. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    You'll be fine if you change your name, everything will stay... Purchases, Progress on any minigame, will all stay.
    I've seen a few people who have to use their old name in order to make shop signs.. I think it's all about luck if you have to break signs before you change your name or get a mod+ to do it, or you don't have to at all.

_Magical likes this.
  5. Auxilium

Auxilium Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    VeryVeryBored
    I'll just confirm some people in this thread with their answers.

If you change your Minecraft username (nickname), you will keep your island and all of your items.

However,
    If you have any ChestShop signs, you'll have to get a Mod+ rank or higher to break the sign for you.

Question answered.

/c

InvalidStar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.