PrisonMMO XP Sheet

Discussion in 'Prison' started by LordDeus, Jan 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. LordDeus

LordDeus

Minecraft:
    LordDeus
    PrisonMMO XP Statistic Sheet

I decided to make this as a Proof of Concept to provide detailed statistics about the game.

The spreadsheet basically outlines how much XP you get relative to certain things. For example how much XP would you get in a hit on a zombie compared to a skeleton. It can be useful when analysing what the fastest way or most efficient way to get XP.

It is literally a proof of concept meaning it is only made to show its potential and functionality. If it proves useful then I may update it further. So far I have only done a few mobs and ores with iron pick and many values are missing and some are not 100% correct so don't fully rely and trust this source yet.

LINK:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IiLfVPLK61Zv68JYVTHnAyGuZSvHcbWH_HTVzzeVgqQ/edit?usp=sharing
    For personal use go to file > download as > Microsoft Excel. This may be buggy.
    The instructions on how to use it are all on the spreadsheet.

If you think this could be helpful at all then you could help fetch the statistics or suggest improvements on the aesthetics and you will be credited.

Any feedback or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

0.1 created thread and POC
    + Liked by Jerry and Harry
    + Added Changelog
    + Added Strength
    + Fixed XP/Crit
    + Added Woodcutting template

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018