Prison | Urgently help! Gone missing top sword!

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by ExplodingPinata, Jan 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExplodingPinata

ExplodingPinata

Your username: ExplodingPinata

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: Prison

Detailed description of bug: I'm a top 3 player, I hope you understand that lying to me makes no sense. After I left it took 2 hours, I go and I see my 2nd top of the sword.! On it was sharpness 50, luting 3 and other maximum enchantment. I don't know where he went. The "Q" button is off. I honestly do not understand where he went, I throw it accidentally could not, the market is also not exposed. Can check the LOGS! Please help, I really hope for your quick help!
    --- Post merged ---
    upload_2019-1-16_22-50-41.png
    --- Post merged ---
    I'm an honest player, nothing dupal, I have no reason to deceive you I swear! I really don't know where he went. I tried in vain in order to get the top 4? All for the sake of reward, respect and now this..
    --- Post merged ---
    181 level down the drain
    --- Post merged ---
    Leaving the server)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  2. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    Where was this supposed sword before it disappeared? In your inventory? In your vault?

3. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    Also, what is this I found in the logs:

You asked someone to pvp you with sharpness 50 then you leave the server afterwards?

4. ExplodingPinata

ExplodingPinata

I wrote this after the sword is missing. Yes the sword was in the inventory
    --- Post merged ---
    See the date the theme was created. I wrote this player after I lost the sword, I did not leave the game during pvp, well, believe me! In the end, you also have logs! The sword went missing before that, and the player I wrote in order to try to knock his sword
    --- Post merged ---
    The point I 181 level to deceive you? If I was on your server I spend a lot of time. I have no need to deceive you! Please believe me...
    --- Post merged ---
    Unless you believe me and return the sword.. I'll just leave the server once this happened already on another server. I just have no desire to play. I did a top 3 player server. Perhaps I have everything, the decision is yours!
    --- Post merged ---
    Unless you believe me and return the sword.. I'll just leave the server once this happened already on another server. I just have no desire to play. I did a top 3 player server. Perhaps I have everything, the decision is yours!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  5. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    As much as I want to help you, there is no way to prove that a sharpness 50 sword magically "disappears".

You claim it disappeared yesterday. I checked the logs from yesterday and didn't see anything. I'll check them again for you

6. ExplodingPinata

ExplodingPinata

Yes but it was after the loss, I explained that I wanted to beat this man with a sword. I have nothing more to say than to prove that I didn't do anything - I don't know. Just answer dear Jerry if you come back to me the sword or the question will close the answer is no?

7. ItsJerry

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    Since there is no proof and no reason for it to disappear, I'm not going to do anything.

If you can explain to me how it would disappear, and I can reproduce the results myself then I might believe you.

8. ExplodingPinata

ExplodingPinata

How can I show you and prove if I don't know how he disappeared? Well the other answer I did not expect, the same attitude as in other similar projects, it is a pity that only time spent playing you have nothing. Just leaving the project, I won't wish you luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.