Prison Should Have a Player Limit

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by KlaudRS45, Jan 11, 2019.

1. KlaudRS45

KlaudRS45

Your username: Emeraldgamer321

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: Prison

Detailed description of bug: Whenever you hit a mob they float in the air for at least 3 seconds, its just lag basically too many players

2. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

I don't think Prison should have a player limit, and lag is normal when too many players are online.
    The server doesn't register things as quickly with the number of players online, which turns into lag.
    (I think so anyway.)

3. Aran

Aran Donator

I honestly don't think adding a player limit to Prison would benefit the server, despite the lag that people get while playing the minigame. The server used to get around 200 players before prison got reset. Thanks to Prison, the server is finally catching up, after being ''dead'' for quite a while. If Prison had a player limit, people would start complaining about not being able to play the minigame, and the server's player count would decrease as a result of it.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Username likes this.
  4. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    I think the lag has already decreased a lot to where it's "acceptable".

I agree it was way too laggy before but we made some code optimizations, lowered chunk load distance, entity activation distance, damage popups only send to one person now too