/printer on factions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zMartinn, Oct 6, 2019.

1. zMartinn

zMartinn Donator

Minecraft:
    zMartinn
    Ive recently been printing a lot of stuff on factions, and I have came to a conclusion, /printer should be implemented because, who would honeslty want to buy 9 stacks string, cactus and sand 5 times while printing one cactus pillar. Too much effort and it gets really boring and unmotivating.

What would /printer do?
    Printer would allow you to print in gamemode, but with limited access to items, for example only blocks (no ores). As you are printing, the price of the blocks you are printing will be taken from your balance automatically. Again... this would make the gamemode much easier and motivating for people, and I really dont see any reasons not to implement this other than lazyness lol.

Edit: Been suggested for months, can yall start doing shit like fr, ezz put some effort into this before but then randomly stopped giving a fuck?? Please look into it

http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/printer.124996/page-2 @Ezzerland @t3mptr3s

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019 at 10:54 PM
    Witha and Eco like this.
  2. Cliqi

Cliqi

I agree with this 100% It is a thing on bigger servers that makes everything so much easier, I don't see how anyone would want different.

zMartinn likes this.
  3. _ItsLewis_

_ItsLewis_ Lewis Donator

Minecraft:
    _ItsLewis_
    Or you could install schematica and use it on factions only

Witha likes this.
  4. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

I disagree, mainly for the fact that there is gonna be some glitch and people might get gamemode, but if there was a way that didn’t incorporate gamemode i would be fine with it

t3mptr3s likes this.
  5. zMartinn

zMartinn Donator

Minecraft:
    zMartinn
    what do you mean? this is on the purpose of schematica... dont you hate how you have to buy the blocks in /shop before being able to print them in?

I understand, but never really seen this as an issue. Every server out there has this feature, and its never been any bugs etc. with it. I still think its worth a shot.

6. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

You say that but we are on Jerry and Harry, which doesnt have a very good track record of having spotless plugins. Its just something that could become a huge problem if not done correctly

7. _ItsLewis_

_ItsLewis_ Lewis Donator

Minecraft:
    _ItsLewis_
    I honestly don’t have a problem with buying blocks, this is just my opinion.

8. Cliqi

Cliqi

There has never been a problem with this feature on any other servers, as long as they test the plugin before offically adding it everything should be fine.

zMartinn likes this.
  9. creeper1561

creeper1561 Donator

Do you trust j&h that much

10. zMartinn

zMartinn Donator

Minecraft:
    zMartinn
    yes, whats the problem if its tested & works?