pretty much gone

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Andy, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Andy

Andy Helper Again Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Cincccino
    yo what's up guys
    so this isn't really a "leaving" thread per se, but i'm extremely inactive on the server so i'm pretty much gone

reason why i resigned in february and why i'm "leaving":
    long story short, taking six ap classes is hell, i have a job now, and i'm starting college in a few months so i'm too busy to come onto a server with so little people to moderate. i would take reports and take reports, none of them being valid, and just sit and do nothing on the server. it was boring. now when i come on i only ever have like 4-5 friends online that are usually afk, so there's nothing to do as a non-staff either (that and minecraft as a whole is boring as fuck for me now). it's honestly kind of bizarre that a lot of my friends that were staff have now resigned and we pretty much have an entirely new staff team of people that i (and probably a lot of other people) honestly don't even know.

just gonna thank some people bc that's the leaving thread trend:
    @JokerBen my guy we need to hang out some time when we're both not busy and discuss tol/tfr or smth else
    @Splat2n dan i love u we need to call more often and talk about splatoon and watch some shit
    @Negree i love you michael you davey and i need to call more often and do shit
    @Progtrash only furry that i can tolerate (you're pretty cool and haken isn't a bad band)
    @Cheez only other furry that i can tolerate also thanks for hiring me for the third time and letting me help build the pvp arena in the skyblock spawn <3
    @Davey bruh you're funny as hell and it's always fun hanging out with you also play smash with me i have nobody to play
    @Jerome Ni
    @Kono thanks for mentoring me the first time i got staff (although i kind of knew everything going in LOL) play smash with me sometime i want to see how much we've both improved since we both played sm4sh 3ds that few times
    @MrDeathWilliam thanks for letting me build shit for the server and hiring me the first and second time you're a great dude and i wish we still got to talk
    @ItsJerry @ItsHarry you guys have a lot of grit for working so damn hard on a server for a game that is pretty much dead. it's very respectable. good luck with the server my dudes!

@ everyone else: hope you all enjoy your lives

i'm not really gonna be changing my activity on the forums (like a lot of others who make leaving threads LOL)

also if anyone wants to play me in smash ultimate or talk to me dm me in discord: The Letter M#0240

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    hmj, Smg, Bruhtrash and 3 others like this.
  2. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Sad to see you go Yamcha! Good luck wherever life takes you.

Andy likes this.
  3. Joeyy

Joeyy Retired M.o.d and failed musician Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    thats it im leaving yous ivad.

Take care Andy, the spirit of Momand will never be forgotten and I'll miss you man.

Andy likes this.
  4. hubbo

hubbo Donator

Minecraft:
    HUBB0
    This is your dismay, mortal, as I, the one and only Garfield, will rule over you.

no but in the few discussions we've had you're a really cool guy i wish we talked more :(

Andy likes this.
  5. Andy

Minecraft:
    Cincccino
    No joke in Barnes and Noble I saw a book (not sure if manga or novel) called “That Day I Turned Into Yamcha” or something and I was so taken aback that I almost fell over
    I love u Joey <3
    momand will never die, that’s one of the many things that m stands for
    Add me on Disc if I don’t have u added already <3 ur a pretty funny man

hubbo and Joeyy like this.
  6. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash A Flower Donator

Minecraft:
    IzzySparks
    Captureh.PNG
    i went on just to say bye on here even tho i can easily message you on like 3 other platforms (:

Andy likes this.
  7. Andy

Minecraft:
    Cincccino
    Bruh 4th platform!

8. hmj

hmj Donator

Ni

Andy likes this.