Правда: Яд Пятый Рэнт.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by KaiserVenom, May 24, 2016.

?

Agree or Disagree?

1. Agree.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Disagree.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Mixed.

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. TL:DR

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    Disclaimer:
    I am touching subjects that nobody normally will not even set foot on, but I will be telling the truth. (The Title is The Truth: Venoms Fifth Rant).
    If you find these threads 'annoying', do not continue farther.
    If you go to me and complain, it is your fault.
    No SJW's please.

As you guys can already tell, I have been holding in a lot of stuff that needs to be said, and it directly affects this community, so shut up and listen to me!
    This is not made to make you happy, nor to make you angry.
    Well, unless you fall into the 'subjects' I will be talking about.

However, everyone here seems to be on a one-sided sphere.
    What does that mean? It means that you either share the popular opinion, or people will automatically dislike you. I do not care if people hate me, nor do they have to agree with me.
    My reputation is being sacrificed so others do not have too.
    Also I need to mention, I will lock this myself if it gets out of hand.

I would rather do it with my own hand then anyone else's.

Now, today we will be talking about very sensitive topics, but keep in mind that I not bashing either of them, I'm staying relatively neutral. Remember I said relatively.

Those topics are...
    Religion, LGBT, and Feminism.
    I will talk about these subjects in a neutral manner, and I will be doing so in order.

Religion:
    Alright, so you all should know by now I am Christian, but I'm speaking from an un-bias POV here, so tone it down.
    This subject actually triggers me because of how many people are so quit to judge others based on their religious view. If you are a Christian, it does not give you the right to bash people from other religions, same goes for everyone else.
    I know some of you guys are Muslims also, but that doesn't make you terrorists, or anything else that is bad. But you cannot be so quick to judge others based on their religion.
    (And vise versa, others should not judge you for yours either)

I know a majority of you are atheist, which is fine. But same goes for you, don't judge others based on their religious view, at all. Not only does this make you a bad person, but in the future could make you a huge hypocrite if you ever decided to started to believe in one.
    If you do not believe in any religion, it is not a free pass to go on and bash others that do.

Morale of the story: Everyone should stick to their own.

LGBT+:
    Please, people need to stop bashing people that are of a different sexuality.
    But that is not the point of what I am about to say.
    If you are of a different sexuality, which I know a lot of you are, please don't be a dirty hypocrite.
    Let me explain please.
    Say there is a homosexual man that has a negative view of people who are criticizing him.
    Which is given, because why would he not have a negative view over them?
    However, whenever this man gets a chance to, he goes out and says that he is being discriminated against, not just by the few people that disagree with him, but by everyone.
    I can see why some people think that the world is against them, but if you are saying that you should not be judged, then you should not go out and judge people yourself.
    This is very hypocritical as you could imagine.

(I said I was going to stay neutral, but with this next one I may not be. However this is the only exception on this entire thread, don't get triggered.)
    Also with this entire bathroom shituation, if people do not want you in a bathroom, that is not something the government of the United States should get involved in. That is your problem, not the countries.
    I see why this triggers so many people, but you need to realize that there is bigger problems in the world than this. Everyone is talking about this, when in reality it really should not have spiraled out of control in the first place. Stop making such a big deal about this.
    I know the first comment is going to be,
    "If you were a woman you would not want to go to the men's room!".
    Well, you are right.
    But it is called life. The world is not rainbows and unicorns, not everything is going to be in your favour.
    Go somewhere to where there is actual problems that are actually threatening society, not your favorite restroom. Your are not going to want to do everything in life, but your choices lead to others later on.
    It your decision, not the countries.

Even if you disagree with everything I just said, I don't care. But let me move on please.

Vise Versa:
    If you are a straight person, it does not give you the right to judge people who are not.
    Stick to your beliefs please, not to criticize others for theirs.

Feminism:
    (If you are an actual feminist which actually believes that everyone should be equal, you can skip this part)
    I am sure everyone has heard about this by now.
    However, let me say first that I do not disagree with Feminism itself.
    I'm talking about today's current version of Feminism.
    In fact, some of you may or may not be apart of this 'movement'.
    I'm not here to please you nor I am here to pat you on the back, so take a second to listen.

What the orginal version of Feminism states that women should be equal to men.

What today's Feminism states that women should overpower men.
    Let me explain please.

Women are in fact, equal to men. Come on, this is 2016! Go to the Middle East, China, and Africa about these problems, not America, the U.K., Canada, Australia, Germany! (And so much more)

In fact, the only thing stopping Feminism is Feminism itself. How you are achieving your goal is the problem.
    Censoring people's opinions, getting people literally arrested, and violating so many more crimes against humanity is not how you achieve your goal. If you really are a Feminist, your beliefs should be what you are preaching. But since you don't know that, let me remind you on what your beliefs are:
    1. Equality.
    2. Human Rights. (Everybody's rights, for men and women alike)
    3. Pro-Life.
    4. Other good things.
    Now let me tell you what today's feminism believes:
    1. In-equality.
    2. Women's Rights. (and specifically women, nobody else)
    3. Anti-Life.
    4. Other bad things.

In fact, I do not even have to give reasons on which version is better.
    Take a guess.
    If I must, I will state one, and the only one needed.
    It contradicts itself.
    There is many, many more reasons I could give, but if you have a pair of eyeballs you can definately see why I do not agree with today's feminism.

However, I am ending this topic with a positive note.
    If you are a woman, please continue to be who you are. If someone wants to be a bad person, do not listen to them. Fall in love, have a life. I encourage it. Being you is great, and if anyone says otherwise that is on them. But don't trick yourself into believe in in-equality.

Overview:
    Once again, if you got offended, I am sorry, but I had to get that off my chest.
    10 bucks says that someone is going to say "this is a Minecraft forum, it is no place for this kind of discussion". But everyone is talking about these topics on several different threads, so I do not want to hear it.
    In conclusion, if you actually agreed with everything I said, great, but if not that if fine too.
    I don't expect you to agree with everything I say.

Instead, I am looking to give you guys and girls something to talk about/discuss. And raise awareness.
    So on a happy note, thank you guys for everything.
    ~Venom.

2. Emeritus_IV

Emeritus_IV b e p i s Donator

Minecraft:
    Emeritus_IV
    holy shit, preach it, dude.

vipa and KaiserVenom like this.
  3. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

Doesn't this thread make you a hypocrite for calling out other so called 'hypocrites' for having different opinions than you?
    You said you were going to be neutral. Yeah, didn't work.
    1. Religion- Everyone should stick to their own? What does that even mean? Because I'm a Buddhist, I should only have Buddhist friends? The world is a huge place with numerous religions. Why not learn from each other instead of the ridiculous "My God is better so I'm going to bomb you off the face of the earth" thing that hasn't been working too well?
    2. How is violating peoples Civil Rights not our countries problem? What if they were your rights that were being violated? Put yourself in someone else's shoes for once.
    3. Feminism- Women are equal to men? Give me a break. Women make 78cents for every 1$ made by a man. Close enough? And your entire paragraph saying 'This is what your beliefs are'!?! Like Wtf. No one needs to be told what their beliefs are, especially by a kid on the internet. Sorry.
    UMMMM NO.
    I have no problems with people sharing their opinions, but this thread feels like its trying to pass itself off as facts. This is you saying other peoples opinions are wrong and yours is right.
    I didn't see the neutrality at all. All I see is judgement.

Huesan, larie0429, Rob and 2 others like this.
  4. NekoNebulus

NekoNebulus Donator

Yay, another Christian.

Another great speach made by yours truly and great way to make a speach for the server to be notified of. This is a huge speach.

TrippyPenguin10 and KaiserVenom like this.
  5. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    It is the truth from my POV, and you are a hypocrite for judging me. I have added my counter points in red.
    I appreciate your responce anyway, good or bad. But (edited) I felt the need to correct you, and myself.
    I don't care if I am a hypocrite at this point, it needs to be said.
    Also, you fall into the SJW category.
    Getting an extra 10 likes for that post will not make me any less scared to post this.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  6. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Job? Why should you correct others? Why would that be a job?

I am not going to start a flame war, I am just wondering why it would be your job to correct others.

Katerina and Katy_ like this.
  7. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    I should have said that differently sorry.
    What I meant by that is that I saw that post, I immediately wanted to respond because it was flawed in my eyes. Basically I was responding to criticism.
    I will edit the post later.
    EDIT: However I am having trouble why anyone would disagree with the original post anyway, but I ultimately don't care.

dat_boi likes this.
  8. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Well, I can understand some things of why people would disagree. For example: I know it is not a world problem if people are feeling uncomfortable for going in a certain bathroom, but I can understand why they would like to have the rights to go in the bathroom they like, not based on their gender.
    I also feel uncomfortable sometimes doing certain things, but I would also like to have it changed if possible, even if it doesn't really matter for others.

CaptainJackValdy and KaiserVenom like this.
  9. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

I'll have to side with @Venom_Snake for this one.

Firstly, the wage gap between males and females has been debunked by many people, Bill Maher has explained this many times. If you've done an Economics course, then you would understand that the government and private sector work differently. The public sector jobs give everyone an equal wage, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion etc. However, the private sector works differently, they have the right to choose which workers have a higher wage than others, the usually pay more productive workers more, not based on their sex, there also is a positive correlation with productivity and men, according to 2014 and 2015 data (this kind of data fluctuates annually, so figures are subject to change).

Note that the OP is more of an opinion, he never stated it is what everyone should follow.

Anyways, modern feminism is a joke, feminist are complaining to the UN because some people criticized them on Twitter, for god's sake. It's a goddamn freedom of speech, if you put your opinion on the internet, of course people will criticize it, and they have the right to, these "feminists" want to take away some of our freedom of speech. Look at Anita Sarkeesian, she's criticizing video games for no reason, and she also wants to block criticism on Twitter, and guess what? Twitter complied with her. There's also countless feminists posting on the internet how all men must die, or have men can "rape" them by just looking at them. People are so deluded these days.

dat_boi, Glass, Miner and 4 others like this.
  10. KaiserVenom

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    You kind of just said what the original posts message was trying to convey to you.
    I just said it differently.

(I'm going a bit off topic, but this needs said before another SJW enters the room) I never said I was against transgenders in bathrooms, but I was angry about how much of a big deal it caused in America. Only time I could care is if they were being perverted. Other than that I don't care.

11. Syth

Syth

Minecraft:
    Sythie
    This is stupid, this does not to be addressed at all. This is just common sense but some people have to make a thread about this. You should know not to make fun of someone just because of who they are! This is outrages and just full of drama. I am not saying I was offended nor was I mad, I was just shocked by that someone had to make a thread about this.
    When Someone tries to stop something like this it just sparks more drama and hate.

There is no need to make a thread about this issue because it is going to make more issues and AN LOT MORE issues. Somebody is gonna reply to my thread saying "This is needed." No, it's not because somebody should have at least taught you these things *cough cough parents*. Before I continue, I have to say I completely disagree WITH THE MAKING OF THIS THREAD. (not the content, the post of it) I'm going, to be honest with the publisher and myself with this reply, You made a thread that was not needed to be made at all! You stupidly said
    It doesn't need to be talked about. Yes, I do know this reply causes drama but It need's to be seen because this is a stupid thing to talk about. at the first place. Before anybody say "oh you just a hater" or "you are just racist or etc", Keep in mind I have had so much racism in my life and so many critics talking shit about me and I will always not ever make fun nor discriminate someone off who they are, where the came from and etc And just because you made a thread talking about this issue doesn't ever mean you are the person who made world peace?

There will always be people doing horrible shit to other people no matter what. This world is not perfect, in this case, you are judging people and let us face the world! This world is screwed up to the core! This is not a sensitive topic and reason why I am saying this is because WE need to face it, WE can't behind the walls of our house hiding from this problem. Look at feminism, It is true and do not deny it at all. Men are overpowered no matter what and they want to keep it like that (I am not saying I am a full feminism but I am just saying this is horrible). 42 Presidents, Over 300 years, NO FEMALE PRESIDENTS. Now before you do a rant on the feminism subject, (As you said venom)

and

How does that even make sense? feminism is the act of trying to make females CLOSE AS POWERFUL AS MEN ARE. (giving female power to equal men) So you are saying the only thing stopping it is giving their self-power to be equal as men? doesn't make sense right?
    I live in the middle east and the women wear the Hijab (scarf over the head) Because it's their choice and that means they turned their self into GOD.

Since we are talking about religion let us talk about it and what you said. You are right about nobody is able to make fun of someone because of what they believe but as I said before there will always be people who will do that. I am Muslim and I know this from first hand. Once I went to Australia to look at some houses with my "parents" 9/10 PEOPLE denied us, because of OUR RELIGION. People think they know but I know the scars and emotional abuse I have had with these types of people so bottom line there is no point of making this thread because this would not change anythings and people should already know about this. I am not hating nor anything else.

I am not being a critic and saying you are sacrificing your reputation for this thread? That doesn't make sense because most people would agree but other people have their own opinions and I might be just one of those people. Some people need to be the bigger person and don't cliché the shit out of the community. Hate on me or even kill me I don't care I just needed to say this. :) Keep it hundered real

Sincerely,

-Syth

Katerina likes this.
  12. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Go on

Miner, Aiden, Emeritus_IV and 3 others like this.
  13. Syth

Syth

Minecraft:
    Sythie
    Indeed, Since when time started people referred to god as a male or as for the greek & Romans Zeus as the leader of all gods. The revolutionary war, No female had a high roll (barely) in the army or anything to do with the war. Ancient Romans and greeks always had the king more powerful than the queen because if I did my research right The king could execute the queen At any time he wanted. Let's talk about now at this time of our world. Females get less money than men do at any job! Even if the women is better at the man by 100%. Females are so under power that Many female icons did their best and nothing happened until now when the government decided to make the 10 dollar bill Harriet Tubman. I am not being a feminist but I am just saying as I said about a billion times before we need to face the problem. -_-

14. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Just remember to keep this civilised.

Unfortunately, rarely there will ever be a time where something is not opinion based.

Point 1: Religion.

I agree with you, religious or not, it does not change a person.
    Unfortunately stereotypes will exist and therefore views may be changed if relating to religion.
    Myself, I don't care. I'm Atheist, boohoo. I don't honestly care if my friends are Christian, Muslim, etc, it's none of my business and nothing I should judge on. I pick my friends on their qualities, not lifestyle choices.

However, a point you may want to remove is the following:
    This states everyone should stick to their own religion, which has a few problems.

1) It does not allow for discovery.
    Who says you'll be Atheist your whole life? You stated this yourself, so therefore this is contradicting.

2) This slightly indicates you should stick to Christians, Atheists, Muslims only.
    Which again, contradicts your point, so I'd suggest removing the above quote.

Point 2: LGBT+

This one is one of your most slipperiest slopes.
    Solving the bathroom issue is a tough issue.
    You either upset the majority and allow for the minority or upset the minority and allow for the majority.
    Morally, you would want to allow for both, which would come by inserting either a separate toilet or creating unisex toilets in some areas.

However, inserting unisex toilets in some areas, schools and public, would be incredibly risky.
    In sensible areas like private work, it is a lot safer, however toilets are where a person is at a lot of risk.

I'm not going to comment on the part before, as I don't see a reason to. I don't entirely agree but regardless.

Point 3: Feminism.

I'm just going to jump right out of the gate here: Replace 98% of usage of Feminism in your thread with Feminazi.
    I myself am NOT a feminist, however I know the difference between a feminist and a feminazi.

The pay gap (referring to another comment above), at least in Australia, is virtually nothing. I did research.
    Statistically, women are less likely to apply for higher paying jobs, therefore lowering the average earnings for women.
    It doesn't mean women AREN'T in higher paying jobs, hell, I am aiming for a 100+k per annum position in about 8-10 years.
    But average positions taken by women earn less than men.
    This contributes to the total, and actually makes the pay gap look much bigger.

As I said, this is indeed for Australia, where to begin with we get a higher minimum wage by $7+ p/h. I apologise for you Americans. <3

The leaders equality (yet again relating to an above comment) is only true for some countries.
    My country has had female prime ministers (Julia Gillard. ehhhh)
    Britain has had female prime ministers and even a FEMALE QUEEN.
    Blame America folks, your backwards way of life fails you yet again to a point where feminazis exist.

There are a few things wrong here.

Feminazi*s, aka the second list, believe in Pro-Life.
    However, this is enforced by protesting Abortion clinics.
    They believe all babies have a reason to live.
    As nice as that thought is, is it not better to put down a child who would struggle immensely in life? Would it not be better to remove a child from a dangerous home situation? Instead of placing children in risky, abusive, drug/alcohol abusive homes?

In-equality and Women's rights are very similarly intertwined and should be just one point.
    This, again, isn't today's feminism but the act of feminazis.

My old English teacher is a feminazi, and she shows very clear signs of it.

I'm going to end this off with an honest statement.
    You're coming off as very sarcastic, aggressive, rude in a way.
    I'd suggest to come off as more neutral, keep a calm, soft tone.
    This is indeed what I mean.

Just watch yourself Venom.
    I am sure you meant well, but there are quite a few, issues, such as strawmen, offensive terms (Calling someone a SJW can be incredibly offensive) and just general attitude.

Just saying as well, you didn't stay very neutral.
    \(.3.)/ Have a problem with anything I've said? Inbox me. I'll fix whatever issue to the best of my abilities.

Miner, TheMint, TreeKillerMan and 7 others like this.
  15. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Honestly, I'm no one to talk about this stuff, as I only know little about it. I also try to avoid these topics on here because drama/flame wars tend to start with these topics. I can already tell some of the stuff I stated has been brewing. All I really can say is no matter what people say, stay true to yourself. :P

KaiserVenom and Syth like this.
  16. TheMint

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    On average, women get paid less than men. The most popular work choices for men tend to pay higher than the most popular choices for women. (not everywhere). Just like @MappyTurtle said.

What I don't understand is why you think men want to have power over women no matter what. That's not really a fair thing to say considering you haven't met every man on Earth, yet you call all men sexists. o_o

KaiserVenom and CaptainJackValdy like this.
  17. Syth

Syth

Minecraft:
    Sythie
    Because Men have higher occupations such as government and etc and I never said men are all sexist. With that occupation, they can easily force things and do things that benefit them. That's going to be a long time of power until something happens. (Don't believe just look at my first reply)

18. TheMint

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Saying men want to have power over women sounds quite sexist to me.
    I don't see how having mostly men in (first world) governments is putting women in danger to be honest.

KaiserVenom likes this.
  19. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

You can call me whatever you want, I don't give a fck.
    But stop acting like your opinions are the only ones that are valid. You made this thread to share your opinion, but I get 'corrected' (in red, no less) and called names for doing the same? Hypocrite.
    Point is, theres no need for YOU to 'correct' MY opinions.

20. Syth

Syth

Minecraft:
    Sythie
    This is your opinion and I cannot change what you think so it what it is. (You need to be bit real in your life let's be honest)

KaiserVenom likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.