Possible "Server Voting"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zaneblaster22, Oct 13, 2017.

?

Server voting?

1. YAS

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Naw

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Zaneblaster22

Zaneblaster22 [Herobrine] Donator

Minecraft:
    zaneblaster22
    Mmk. This idea has been roaming around and I have replied on some threads about it, I am making this for @tence3000 because he was asking about if voting came, what would the rewards be. Here are my ideas on what they could possibly be. Survival, Money plus an one time use kit maybe? Factions, money and 1 time kit, Kitpvp, emeralds and access to a kit for like 1 hour. OITC, Extra arrows maybe? I am still debating about that one, and creative will be difficult, but what about 1 hour use of World edit huh? I think a ton of people would enjoy this. Skyblock, money and a 1 time use kit. Farm king, this is also tough, maybe expanded weeds for a certain amount of time?! HC is going to be touch because there is multiple levels in the game, so maybe like leather armor during last man standing or something? That is tough to think about. SG Start of with a iron sword for a round. Parkour access to a special level, same thing for pyramid. Build it maybe access to particles?!?!? Skywars extra kit, mine fighter start off with a stone pickaxe. Sumo, 1 level higher knockback maybe, also tough. Spleef, speed. Build battle, is also ANOTHER tough one, so you guys could reply what you think, but I am thinking something like access to heads if that is not already a thing. OF COURSE these are not final these are just suggestions to what could be obtained for voting. Stay cool -zane

2. Costellon

Costellon �Digital Artist� Donator

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    yeah. it's been suggested before.

Zaneblaster22 likes this.
  3. SpookyScaryTeddie

SpookyScaryTeddie Retired Staff Donator

Minecraft:
    Hiirxgi
    the darkest 1 hour of creative history

Rem, tence3000 and CaptainJackValdy like this.
  4. Costellon

Costellon �Digital Artist� Donator

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    it wasnt even bad on another server i was staff on. lol. lava/water/beds/doors/anything_that_could_possibly_cause_lag couldnt be used and it could only be used on your own plot(s).

5. spooKENI

spooKENI don't talk to me I'm watching ajin Donator

I honestly wouldn't mind it because the server is pretty much pay to win so sure!!!

a