PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ItsSteveX, May 16, 2018.

1. ItsSteveX

ItsSteveX What is a BB code?

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    On factions we have a feature called ftop where we can see how much money a faction has. I would like to request that you guys also add a baltop feature aswell. Just like many other servers you are able to see how much each player actually has

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  2. jovanhon

jovanhon potato is a food

Disagree! LOL

padiwan likes this.
  3. padiwan

padiwan

No, then Jovan can't hide his money. KoB has had it too good for too long. Climax will pass it now!! Climax will be #1 ftop yay

4. ItsSteveX

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    @ItsJerry @ItsHarry Please tell me what you guys think, I personally don’t think it is a bad feature and if not i would really appreciate to know why not

I think hiding faction money on alts is kinda unfair if any player or faction on the server wants to take ftop.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
  5. SushiSpence

SushiSpence The Sushi Roll Donator

Minecraft:
    SushiSpence
    Why does it matter what each player has? You already can see the factions with the most money. This is just a ploy to either A.) Ask the people with the most money for some. or B.) Create yet again more cancer with people deliberately harassing them because of what they do, or do not have.

Esmannen likes this.
  6. ItsSteveX

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    It is because there are factions that want to take ftop #1 but that is hard because there are people that have alts on the server that hide their money on their alt that they farmed so that when the season is about to end they just give it all to their main account and win the Ftop. But with this feature there won’t be any surprises

7. SushiSpence

SushiSpence The Sushi Roll Donator

Minecraft:
    SushiSpence
    So? In my opinion, you should deal with it and focus on the money you're making instead of everyone else. Reason being that a suggestion that is not really needed shouldn't be taken the time to implement. You can always use the same tactics as everyone else and then oh look at you, #1 on ftop.

8. jovanhon

jovanhon potato is a food

Canadian just wanna see how much our iron golem farm makes xD

9. creeper1561

creeper1561

I think having more players is unfair so it should be gone. Sorry thats not how it works

10. padiwan

padiwan

KoB, you're going to lose to Climax. Get over it.
    This is such a sad attempt to find out how much money Climax. You won't catch up.

11. ItsSteveX

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    Thank you buddy have a nice day

Having more players? What does this have to do with implementing a player Baltop? Please explain your point

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
  12. creeper1561

creeper1561

I want things to help me, you want things to help you. It shouldnt be implemented because it doesnt even provide a significant addition to the server and just wastes time. Maybe next map if they are willing to, but just because you want it doesnt mean that it should happen

13. ItsSteveX

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    Ok

14. padiwan

padiwan

When @ItsSteveX has no comeback so he just says Ok.

Btw, implementing this has no positive effect. No one even cares who has the most money. People just focus on the factions with the most money. Besides, people can manipulate this stuff by just putting all of their faction money on 1 account, making it so that ftop will be no different than baltop.

15. ItsSteveX

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    I said ok because I understood where he was coming from. Who told you that no ones cares about ftop? People putting most of their faction money on an alt is the reason why I suggested this. Baltop will make it so you can’t hide faction money and give it all to your main account at the end of the season. Stop assuming stuff about how no ones cares about ftop.

16. Andy

Andy Mod Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Overtale
    lol why people so obsessed with other people's bals
    this has been suggested a shit ton of times i doubt it will ever be accepted
    disagreed lmfao

padiwan likes this.
  17. padiwan

padiwan

Ok