Other Games Pikmin.

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Miner, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

I wonder how many people play Pikmin.
    If you don't know what it is, it's a fun, time-based strategy game where you, in all 3 games, have to do a certain task in order to save your home planet. If you have played it, post down below what's your favorite game out of the 3 and why. If you don't, I suggest getting some of the games sooner or later.

InvalidStar likes this.
  2. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

I only played the 2nd. I wanna play the third but I don't have a Wii U and I can't find the first (just too lazy to actually, sorry). I have watched someone play the first Pikmin on Youtube. The second is my favorite even if I don't have the right to say it. I don't play it often because my aim sucks with the Wii but I would play it on the Gamecube if I had the chance.

FailedExperiment likes this.
  3. gibbson3

gibbson3 Legend l Gibby

Minecraft:
    KoolKiwi187
    I would love to play it. Is it fun?

4. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

In my opinion, it's really fun and challenging. It's just a game that I personally don't have the patience nor the skill nor the accuracy to shoot little things that look like carrots at evolved Earth animals. It's a really interesting concept I may add because the alien world you play on in Pikmin is Earth. (Not really a spoiler because it's implied and confirmed by Nintendo themselves, not a plot detail but anyway.) If you played the original Legend of Zelda, think of that with more adventure, exploration, and add little creatures that are as tall as you. The first is the most stressful because you're on a 30-day countdown and each day counts as 15 minutes in real life I think. You have to collect parts to repair your ship in that game. In the second, you find treasure to take back to your home planet to save your failing company, and in the third game, you collect food in order to repopulate the food production on your planet because your species was too stupid to replant the food.

5. gibbson3

gibbson3 Legend l Gibby

Minecraft:
    KoolKiwi187
    Okay ill give it a try. :)

6. The_Demonstar01

The_Demonstar01 k-on most moe anime 2017

Minecraft:
    i don't play this game anymore yet i'm still here why do you ask, i don't know either
    I have Pikmin 1 on the Wii, and I can't be bothered to turn on the wii and play it lol