Pets bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Yeho, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeho

Yeho Donator

Hi! My name is ItzYehoPlays and I recently found a bug with the permissions of EchoPets.
    I'm GOD player (rank) and I cannot toggle my pet (disable it) and rename it.

2. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

Have you bought the permissions/perk for renaming your pets? what do you mean by "toggle my pet" as making it small or getting rid off it?

3. Username

Username Donator

Hello! The 'God' rank does not include the permission for renaming pets and it must be bought seperately. 'God' rank also doesn't include every pet. You are also unable to use pets in mini-games. Are you sure you are using the right commands? This may not be a bug.

You are able to do /pet <pet> to toggle your pet and /pet remove to toggle your pet off. You can do /pet help for a full list of the commands.

Also, in the future when you're reporting bugs, try refer to this thread: http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/tutorial-how-to-report-bugs.26/

4. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    As stated above, God doesn't come with the ability to rename pets, you can purchase that as a separate perk in the "pets" section.
    And once again, as stated above you can /pet remove.
    Since this isn't a bug, I'll be locking this. Have a nice day. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.