[Parkour] Most popular/favorite map!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by KreoN, Nov 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KreoN

KreoN Manager of Something| 9 Year Vet Donator

Minecraft:
    _KreoN_
    Hello, everyone:

As you all know, I am _KreoN_ from the server. I am one of the unknown builders for the server (currently only trial, not global). Today I wanted to ask of you, the people of the server, a personal opinion on the parkour maps.

Why am I doing this?: This project is being done to consider what the most popular map has been on the server (I would strongly prefer older ones) over the past few years that parkour has been around. Some of my personal picks are Mine, Jungle, End, Sonic, Clouds, etc. I am selecting mainly old maps because I was planning on remaking the most popular map, to transform such a classical and fun map, into a renovated, highly detailed, harder parkour map! Now I know this sounds very generic and cliche, but this idea has been floating in my mind for the past few weeks, so I thought I'd try it out.

For all of you, thank you for reading this short post. As for people interested in this event, please comment your favorite rustic map down below for it to be cased as one of the most popular!

If you list more than one map, bold your favorite!

Deadline: November 26th, 2016

This map will be finished around the beginning of December. Thank you for your cooperation,

-KreoN

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    Username, safoya299 and Cami like this.
  2. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    - End
    - Pixel
    - Over the Hill
    - Cathedral
    - Library