Outside Activities

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Seltrox, Feb 20, 2017.

?

Do you stay inside all day or go outside?

1. Yes, I am inside all day.

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  2. No, I take a break and go outside.

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. Seltrox

Seltrox Pastel Colors ♫ Donator

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    We all like playing games inside for a couple hours a day but, what do you guys do after that? Do you play games for the intire day, inside your house with some electronic or do you go outside and hang out with friends or go with your friends/family to the mall, amusement park, or any other public place.

After about 2-3 hours on the computer on a weekend I like to go mountain biking with my team. Then I take a break and go back home and get some friends to hang out with, somewhere then after 2 hours of doing that I get home and go back and play games again.

Tell me and everyone else what you like to do after playing games inside and how you go outside and what you do, unless you sit inside all day on electronics, etc. I just told you guys my weekend schedule but on weekdays once I get home from school I hang out, outside with friends for 4 hours then come back in and play games for 2 hours.

2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

I don't really have any friends outside of the Internet so I usually just go to the Gym or just play Basket-ball.

TreeKillerMan and Seltrox like this.
  3. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    i usually hang out with my friends on the weekend, but i literally havent done anything social since wednesday because i was sick

Seltrox likes this.
  4. Seltrox

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    I was sick too a few weeks ago but now that I am better I finally was able to go outside but then it started raining and I was like "are you kidding me I just wanted to get outside!" I took the matters into my own hands and got this special rain jacket for me when I bike, the jacket is thin and light so it does not get in my way or put too much weight on me. That was not the bet idea ever tho, to go mountain biking in the rain because the trails were all muddy and then when I was all done my bike was all muddy so that took time to clean because all the bike stores were closed because presidents day this week so I did not want to risk taking parts off my bike to get the guess out of it and mud. But I took that matter into my own hands cleaned the frame of the bike but the internals are all middy because mud when up the hole in the forks(shock suspension). That other outside adventure story. :D

Kaylyn likes this.
  5. TRXMM

TRXMM Donator

Minecraft:
    Tremmothy
    I hardly even play this server now, I just use forums because... I don't know to be honest. But anyways, If I'm not on my computer I'm normally out with my friends skating or at my girlfriends... Thats about it tbh.

Seltrox likes this.
  6. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    I don't really go outside in the winter unless it's for School Gym, or when it snows. Too cold for me honestly (except this winter like why).

In Spring/Summer/Fall I'm usually active outside with Baseball. I actually am planning on trying to lose some weight this summer by jogging everyday, which I hope I can do.

Seltrox likes this.
  7. Seltrox

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    I use to run a mile everyday before school but then I eventually stop running because I was losing too much weight and now I am under weight but that is fine because I burn like 1,000 calories everyday so I will probably just stay the same weight for a while. My goal is to get stronger arms and my legs are very strong from running and biking so I am good with that but my arms need some work so I have been doing push-ups and also curl ups for abs but I am only 13 so I don't try to push myself too hard in any of these excerises I only do like 30 push-ups then 50 curlups, every few day.

Cami likes this.
  8. meemo

meemo the forgetful Donator

Minecraft:
    AlmightyWIKI
    I just play with a bunch of animals

Seltrox likes this.
  9. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    I like School days since I walk to and from school everyday.
    [​IMG] I calculated the distance from home to school, and since I walk to and from, I walk 9.4km minimum per day.
    I don't usually walk on weekends but that's when I usually go out with Dad (when he brings my brother up) or go explore places with a friend.

When I'm not at school/walking, I do homework, talk to friends, hang out with friends/family, and play games.
    Very boring, I know.
    <:

Seltrox likes this.
  10. sss

sss Donator

i don't rlly go outside much because anxiety but taking walks is nice

Seltrox likes this.
  11. Markend

Markend Donator

Minecraft:
    Markend
    What's outside

12. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

/r9k/
    Nah okay I walk for about 2 hours everyday while listening to music that's all

ItsJerry and Seltrox like this.
  13. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

Either I gym outside or with friends. Three times a week I gym and the rest I'm out with my friends.. That's really all I do outside.

Seltrox likes this.
  14. Cami

Cami Donator

Minecraft:
    camiwami
    That's awesome. I wish I had your stamina

Seltrox likes this.
  15. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

if u lose a kilo a day then in a few months you will be a god damn skeleton incase you aren't
    dont die from anorexia pls

Seltrox likes this.
  16. Seltrox

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    Lol that is exactly why I stop over doing my self but plus I eat lots of food and enjoy small aerobic workouts and eat good amounts of food.

17. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

I'm afraid of going outside.

Seltrox likes this.
  18. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

If I do go outside (which happens every few years), then I would go play Badminton.

Seltrox likes this.
  19. noahnoobfax

noahnoobfax Donator

Basketball & Gym for the most part.

Seltrox likes this.
  20. Seltrox

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    Do you live on a farm?