OuterRim Faction Recruitment.

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Syborge, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syborge

Syborge The OuterRim. Donator

Minecraft:
    Syborge

Alright lets just get this out of the way, We are going to be very strict about who we let into the faction. We are striving to be one of the most powerful factions on the J&H factions server. However, I do not believe that a powerful faction must have a lot of members. I believe a faction must have members that are active, and have a decent knowledge of factions.

Rules:

1. NO accepting teleport requests while inside of any faction claimed area. Coordinates are also not allowed to be given to Any other J&H faction player. (Officers may by-pass the teleportation rules, if necessary.)

2. No stealing or griefing any OuterRim claimed areas.

3. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

4. No profanity (cussing) will be said in chat.

5. Please respect the server and its staff. This also applies to the OuterRim Officers and its members, and you are not permitted to ask for a higher rank. (You may apply for a higher ranking.)

6. We speak English so please use English.

7. Please stay on topic (do not spam random junk.)

8. Hacking or exploiting or anything else that ruins the experience for others is forbidden.

9. Do not start any projects without permission from the Owner or Co-Owner.

10. The OuterRim is an honorable faction. So any OuterRim member is expected to represent the faction with the same amount of honor.

11. Members are expected to be active on the J&H factions server.

12. Breaking or choosing to ignore any of the rules above will result in you being demoted or kicked from the OuterRim.

Faction Occupations:

Scout: Finds other bases on the J&H factions server for the OuterRim to raid. This occupation may also participate in offensive actions during a raid on another J&H faction base.

Brewer: Potions are a large part of any pvp/ factions server as it may the turning point of any pvp battle. A brewer must know how to make every potion in a timely manner. This occupation is also in charge of harvesting farms.

OuterRim Soldier: This job is given to someone who is skilled in operating and performing pvp battles during a raid of a J&H faction base. However we raid with honor. We do not do /nick and try to teleport into another factions area. We perform raids with skill and excellence that is to the standard of OuterRim.

Engineer/ Builder: Builds new rooms, vaults, farms, and may participate in small raids or defenses of the OuterRim. This job needs permission from a SeniorOfficer before beginning a project.

Miner: This job is recommended for people who are skilled at finding dungeons, ores, etc...

OuterRim Application Format:

IGN (In Game Name):

Do you have a nick name you like to be called by?:

Do you understand all the rules put in place by the OuterRim Staff? Do you agree to follow them?:

Age (Optional):

Timezone?:

Times that you are most active on the J&H factions server?:

What other factions have you been in on the J&H factions server?:

Do you have any ranks and/ or kits on the J&H server?:

Do you know any current members of the OuterRim?:

Why would you like to join the OuterRim above any other faction?:

What would you offer or bring to the OuterRim that will help us in our growth to become an overall better faction? (Why should we accept your application to join the OuterRim?):

Do you promise to not betray the OuterRim in any way?:

On a scale of 1-10 please rate your pvp and building skills:

If your application is accepted what occupation to you believe would fit your skill set the most?:

Anything else? Questions?:

What is the timezone you live in (CHECK>> http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/):- xD

Current Members of the OuterRim:

Owners: @SyborgeElite1, @Austin_P10

SeniorOfficers: @Maxuhmillion, Trumuse

Officers: @bobboy1234, @Dirtbikes95

Members: jonahb49, @Seattle65000/ Seattle65100, @reid/ hornsbys, @Nickopickle, trpmine, @Metric/ MetricTek, CoolGenes, SebastianCLC, @Jacobw693, SmileyMineShift, byronmaynard1

Recruits: @LilPersian3

Summary:
    We reserve the right to kick or to not allow any player to join the faction if we feel that the certain player will not offer anything to help the needs put forth by the faction. This may be done if you are offline. You may not receive your items if the actions you committed deserve immediate removal from the faction. -OuterRim.

All Senior Officers are permitted to kick players out of the OuterRim due to them not following the rules set in place by the OuterRim. Although, Syborge is the only person permitted to add new players to the OuterRim.

Everything that is in the main base is shared by all players. Personal items must be kept in an vault/ enderchest.

Once your application has been accepted you will become a recruit for 3 days. While you posses this rank you will not be permitted to build or access chests. Recruits may participate in raids or pvp battles.

Well thats about it hope you Enjoy! Good Luck! ;)

-Syborge

Please do not post anything here unless it is an application, If you have a question you can PM me in game or on the forums, Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    LilPersian3 likes this.
  2. LilPersian3

LilPersian3 OP FACTIONS PLAYER

Minecraft:
    Azoaki
    IGN (In Game Name): LilPersian3

Do you have a nick name you like to be called by?: Nope

Do you understand all the rules put in place by the OuterRim Staff? Do you agree to follow them?: Yes

Age (Optional): 13

Timezone?: Central Time Zone

Times that you are most active on the J&H factions server?: 11Am to 11Pm

What other factions have you been in on the J&H factions server?: Velocity

Do you have any ranks and/ or kits on the J&H server?: VIP

Do you know any current members of the OuterRim?: Austin_P10.SyborgeElite1.

Why would you like to join the OuterRim above any other faction?: Seems like a great faction, with people who are fun to PvP and raid with.

What would you offer or bring to the OuterRim that will help us in our growth to become an overall better faction? (Why should we accept your application to join the OuterRim?): My help in raids and my skills in pvp

Do you promise to not betray the OuterRim in any way?: Yes

On a scale of 1-10 please rate your pvp and building skills: 9

If your application is accepted what occupation to you believe would fit your skill set the most?: Scout, Brewer, Soldier

Syborge likes this.
  3. Syborge

Minecraft:
    Syborge
    Accepted. Welcome to the OuterRim.

You can do /f join OuterRim when you are ready to join.

4. Erove

Erove creme de pirouline Donator

Minecraft:
    erove
    This isn't part of an application or anything, but I saw someone on Factions that said they found OuterRim's coords.

5. Syborge

Minecraft:
    Syborge
    Yea a lot of people know the coords to our trap. Please, come join us. :rolleyes:

Please don't post anything other than applications in this thread though.

6. longshot133

longshot133

IGN (In Game Name): longshot133

Do you have a nick name you like to be called by?: Nope

Do you understand all the rules put in place by the OuterRim Staff? Do you agree to follow them?: Yes

Age (Optional): 13

Timezone?: Central Time Zone

Times that you are most active on the J&H factions server?: 5pm to 9pm (when schools in session)

What other factions have you been in on the J&H factions server?: none

Do you have any ranks and/ or kits on the J&H server?: no

Do you know any current members of the OuterRim?: Austin_P10,SyborgeElite1.

Why would you like to join the OuterRim above any other faction?: Seems like a great faction, with people who are fun to PvP and raid with.

What would you offer or bring to the OuterRim that will help us in our growth to become an overall better faction? (Why should we accept your application to join the OuterRim?): My help in raids and my skills in finding raids pvp and brewing.(i have skype)

Do you promise to not betray the OuterRim in any way?: Yes

On a scale of 1-10 please rate your pvp and building skills: 6

If your application is accepted what occupation to you believe would fit your skill set the most?: Scout, Brewer, Soldier and miner

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
  7. LilPersian3

LilPersian3 OP FACTIONS PLAYER

Minecraft:
    Azoaki
    Why did you copy most of my application...

Syborge likes this.
  8. Syborge

Minecraft:
    Syborge
    Denied. Due to a lack of effort.

Some of your answers appear copied and pasted from other applicants.

You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish.

Seattle65000 and LilPersian3 like this.
  9. Seattle65000

Seattle65000 sweg master

Minecraft:
    Seattle_
    Why are people applying in public? Why don't people PM us messages? And we could use this forum post for questions?

10. Syborge

Minecraft:
    Syborge
    As stated above do not ask questions on the recruitment page, pm me.

11. Dcdanger

Dcdanger

IGN (In Game Name): Dcdanger619

Do you have a nick name you like to be called by?: Dc (Please don't relate it to the comics) cx

Do you understand all the rules put in place by the OuterRim Staff? Do you agree to follow them?: Yes I understand the rules and agree to follow them

Age (Optional): 14

Timezone?: Eastern Time Zone

Monday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Only in Summer)
    Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Only in Summer)
    Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Only in Summer)
    Thursday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Only in Summer)
    Friday: 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Only in Summer)
    Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (All year long)
    Sunday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM (All year long)

What other factions have you been in on the J&H factions server?: I have been in ProdigyGaming (Original faction of mine) and StoneHenge which I am no longer in because of inactivity and is dead

Do you have any ranks and/ or kits on the J&H server?: I currently the [Legend]

Do you know any current members of the OuterRim?: None but I hope to get to know them!

Why would you like to join the OuterRim above any other faction?: Other factions are very un-organized. Inactive and just dead. This faction from what I see is still going and alive. Seems very organized

What would you offer or bring to the OuterRim that will help us in our growth to become an overall better faction? (Why should we accept your application to join the OuterRim?): I can help you in raids. If I get accepted I have raids that I would like to PM the Owner of the faction. I am very trustworthy and can depend on me to help in anything. I put my 100% work into it.

Do you promise to not betray the OuterRim in any way?: I promise not to betray the faction at all.

PvP: 9
    Building: 10, if I am needed to help with a vault or a new base I can be there with my building skills

If your application is accepted what occupation to you believe would fit your skill set the most?: Soldier
    n/a

What is the timezone you live in: Eastern Time Zone

12. Syborge

Minecraft:
    Syborge
    Denied. Due to past factions. However, perhaps getting to know some of the members better will increase your chances.

You may re-apply in 3 days if you wish.

Thanks for applying!
    -Syborge

13. Syborge

Minecraft:
    Syborge
    Denied. Due to a lack of effort.

Thanks for applying!

You can re-apply in 3 days if you wish.

14. thatssotwinkie

thatssotwinkie

IGN (In Game Name): thatssotwinkie

Do you have a nick name you like to be called by?: Alex or Twinkie

Do you understand all the rules put in place by the OuterRim Staff? Do you agree to follow them?: Definetley

Age (Optional): 12-15 (just cautious with personal info)

Timezone?: -4 (washington dc area)

Times that you are most active on the J&H factions server?: after school(4:00-7:00)

What other factions have you been in on the J&H factions server?: SwagBrows and HerosofMinecraft

Do you have any ranks and/ or kits on the J&H server?:sadly, no

Do you know any current members of the OuterRim?: Seattle6899( i forgot the numbers and i think this was it)

Why would you like to join the OuterRim above any other faction?: You Guys seem really cool and are a really good fac and it would make my day to know u would consider me joining.

What would you offer or bring to the OuterRim that will help us in our growth to become an overall better faction? (Why should we accept your application to join the OuterRim?): I amd very good at raiding and i will do whatever you want me to do, even if it is for me to leave

Do you promise to not betray the OuterRim in any way?: Never would do that.

On a scale of 1-10 please rate your pvp and building skills: pvp, around 7 or 6. Building, around 8-10

If your application is accepted what occupation to you believe would fit your skill set the most?: Brewer

Anything else? Questions?: I just hope you would consider me and i gave my best effort on it(well, maybe not best, but good effort) and you dont even have to make me member, but i can assure you i am trustworthy. Please consider me to be on OuterRim, and have a great day ;)

15. Seattle65000

Seattle65000 sweg master

Minecraft:
    Seattle_
    This thread is for applications only, so please PM messages if you really need to.

Syborge likes this.
  16. Dcdanger

Dcdanger

IGN (In Game Name): Dcdanger619

Do you have a nick name you like to be called by?: Dc (Please don't relate it to the comics) cx

Do you understand all the rules put in place by the OuterRim Staff? Do you agree to follow them?: Yes I understand the rules and agree to follow them at all times.

Age (Optional): 14

Timezone?: Eastern Time Zone

Monday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Only in Summer)
    Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Only in Summer)
    Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Only in Summer)
    Thursday: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Only in Summer)
    Friday: 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Only in Summer)
    Saturday: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (All year long)
    Sunday: 10:30 AM - 10:00 PM (All year long)

What other factions have you been in on the J&H factions server?: I have been in ProdigyGaming (Original faction of mine) and StoneHenge which I am no longer in because of inactivity and is dead. I know it may be hard to trust me because of the factions I have been in. But it's just a faction and I believe a faction is just the cover of the book. And getting to know me is the inside of the book where is much better (If that makes sense to you)

Do you have any ranks and/ or kits on the J&H server?: I currently the [Legend]

Do you know any current members of the OuterRim?: I know mancub666, Seattle65100, and LaterGator22

Why would you like to join the OuterRim above any other faction?: Other factions are very un-organized. Inactive and just dead. This faction from what I see is still going and alive. Seems very organized

What would you offer or bring to the OuterRim that will help us in our growth to become an overall better faction? (Why should we accept your application to join the OuterRim?): I can help you in raids. If I get accepted I have raids that I would like to PM the Owner of the faction. I am very trustworthy and can depend on me to help in anything. I put my 100% work into it.

Do you promise to not betray the OuterRim in any way?: I promise not to betray the faction at all. Only to help it in any way possible

PvP:
    Building: 10, if I am needed to help with a vault or a new base I can be there with my building skills

If your application is accepted what occupation to you believe would fit your skill set the most?: Soldier

Anything else? Questions?: n/a

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  17. Syborge

Minecraft:
    Syborge
  18. _MadisonBarks

_MadisonBarks THAT furry | ❤ Perc ❤ | Used to be Wuffy Donator

Minecraft:
    MadisonBarks
    If you don't mind, I'm gonna go ahead and close this thread, since it's not being used.

Syborge likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.