One Year Memorial-R.I.P Peaceful Survival! <3

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Lisbian, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Lisbian

Lisbian Donator

Minecraft:
    IsLiz

It's now been one year scene peaceful survival on Jerry and Harry has been down. We all know it went down due to inactive players, but peaceful survival still has some of us including myself in our hearts. You could say peaceful survival is what brought me to the Jerry and Harry community. A friend of mine and myself just got down with another serve due to some complications and another friend recommended the server Jerry and Harry to us. We went on to create a faction called DragQueens and we expanded more than we ever thought we would. We all made countless friends, allies and even occasionally enemies but we all had fun and enjoyed ourselves every moment we could until the end of peaceful survival. Peaceful survival was a great server until the end and I would like to thank anyone who was involved whether you are staff, faction member, ally or even an enemy you all made Peaceful survival a fun and awesome place to start out on.

Pictures of Dragqueens F home spawn! (Pictures Courtesy of ItsTrist)

DQ!.jpg DQ2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    witchchick128 and FuegoeZ like this.
  2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    rip to a game that was already dead :frown::frown::frown:

all seriousness tho rip peaceful, i would've played it a lot if it was still around

Lisbian likes this.
  3. Magical

Magical . Donator

For something called peaceful it didn’t have a very peaceful ending heheh lmao I’ll go home.

witchchick128 likes this.