Ok,Im going to change

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Ayg, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Ayg

Ayg life is interesting :)

Minecraft:
    N/A
    Ok, So recently i have gotten a lot of hate on the server, to be more specific 'Factions'
    And I have realized that I have been beeing rude and disrespectful to many of you. And i want to change that! There are many reason i want to change for example:
    -Perm Bans: I don't want to get to the point where I get perm banned from the server and forums because of my rudeness, what i mean is my warnings. I have [0] In-Game warnings but, i have [14] Total forums warnings. As warnings keep rolling on the forums, they expire so I believe i currently have [ ].
    -Community, I don't want to be recognized as a bad person that no one would hang with, raid with, talk to, or even play with. I want to be that kind of respectful and organized person on the server. That way in the future people know me for who I am not for the lies I have said in the past that have effected me today.
    -Hater, I have a lot of people who hate or most likely dislike me for many reasons. For example, i have been rude to you guys in the past and now I am getting the same feedback that i gave you guys in the past. So i would like to stop being rude and I want to start acting like the [14] year old i really am. All I am going to do is ignore the haters, all ill say when some hater talks poop about me I am just going to say is 'You mad bro'
    And ignore them :)
    -Forums, i want to start beeing more respectful, acceptable, and kind on the forums. As i said i have [14] whole warnings points and i want those warnings to stop adding up. I also want to stop posting bad stuff about people on threads saying rude stuff about them. As u know this server and the forums has many players even someone that plays is 30 or 40 years old but as u guys know most of the players are teenagers and us teenagers have the most temptations to talk bad and act cool. So therefore us teenagers cant really control our anger. That does not go for everyone, mostly for me. Because I don't want to go back to my posts and look at me beeing a rude person to others.
    I hope many of you forgive me for what i have done to and for you guys!
    I hope you guys forgive me, its me i cant change.
    If you feel like my attitude is ever shitty to you just tell me and ill stop beeing rude.
    Thanks for understanding.
    Some for information you should know is that i might leave.
    As u guys know i am in [8]'th grade, and I have to start working and thinking more about school more than Minecraft! I am always in school reading a book or something and i can't concentrate because I am too busy day dreaming about my Minecraft future and even tho it might be a game its too addicting and therefore sooner or later im going to leave or most likely stop playing as much.
    Thanks, I hope you guys read and understood the situation I am trying to head to starting today :)!
    Thanks.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  2. cingle

cingle Donator

Minecraft:
    Cingle
    MLK's birthday is on the 19th.. lol
    But you're trying to be nice and that's all that matters

3. Ayg

Minecraft:
    N/A
    Yea thanks!
    But my teacher saids it wus today -.- NUUUU lier. :P

cingle likes this.
  4. Spongebob

Spongebob [VIP] ~Jag

MLK was a hero, one reason is because there's no school on Monday!!

BTW MLK'S BIRTHDAY IS ON THE 15TH TO CLARIFY!! MLK DAY IS ALWAYS ON DIFFERENT DATES THOUGH!!

5. Ayg

Minecraft:
    N/A
    Edit: I have completely changed the thread and fixed my spelling errors :).

6. ItsLucas

ItsLucas Agent V | Veigar Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsLucas
    What you did before doesn't really matter.

At least you know that you did wrong things, and is ready to correct it.

That's enough. Good job!

Ayg and dinoceros like this.
  7. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

I know what you are talking about.

Anyway, you aren't that mean! Stop believing you are the worst person in the world.

Lexeris and Ayg like this.
  8. Syborge

Syborge The OuterRim. Donator

Minecraft:
    Syborge
    Wait... I thought you sold the XLazzy_ShotzzX account to someone, and quit on your other account...
    You're back again? :p

So hard to keep up to date with you people.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    Ayg and Thepoisonpotatoe like this.
  9. Ayg

Minecraft:
    N/A
    :P
    Ok I sold my accounts DinkOP and Xlazzy_ShotzzX,
    But my forums will still be Xlazzy_ShotzzX :)