OITC update coming soon!

Discussion in 'News' started by ItsJerry, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kick_In_Ass_

Kick_In_Ass_ Lol Donator

Now I can finally see how much I suck

Princesstori99 likes this.
  2. Dyrhoi

Dyrhoi

Ehm, it's just your name on a sign. I don't see the big deal in this to be honest. The leader-boards are level based, so if you were on the leader-board before, you will still be on the leader-board. Or if you were after 12, just play a little more and you will achieve getting your name on a sign.

3. AACM

AACM

I'm on vacation ... I even said, don't have too much fun without me ._.
    And when is 'Coming soon!'

4. EvilSamKusuma

EvilSamKusuma Flaming Enderman

Minecraft:
    EvilSamKusuma
    Yus! Finally!

5. Noahnoobfax

Noahnoobfax Guest

@ItsHarry, is there any specific date on which this is happening, or is it still "Coming soon mode"

6. Da xX_Hackerz_Xx

Da xX_Hackerz_Xx

People still worked hard for their name to be on that board. But now that I think about it. I thought it was restarting your levels so nevermind. Great idea thanks Jerry.

7. Dyrhoi

Dyrhoi

Ah, I see, misunderstandings. Next time try and read the whole OP :P

8. Enderbrine

Enderbrine うちはサスケ

This is my first time seeing J&H taking the suggestions of OITC Players.

9. SLVSHPANDA

SLVSHPANDA Custom Title Donator

Minecraft:
    DiviXion
    I don't like this part at all. KDR and win percentages will start to introduce bragging and all this random trash talk. It will also bring forth cocky players to only care about their stats and I believe that IJAH stands for a fun and competitive server and not a stats based server.

I only joined this server because stats aren't a big deal here but I really think that all those players who trash talk and only talk about stats will start to come by, making it very uncomfortable for inexperienced players to play without someone calling them bad or something.

Following on with that point, 'big' guys will end up picking on inexperienced players and they feel bad about themselves. It can end up as cyber-bullying but I don't think it ever goes that far. The experienced players that have bad sportsmanship and have a great, big ego will pick on the ones who aren't as good as them and that can possibly lead to them not playing again as they are most likely having thoughts about being called that.

So basically, KDR and win percentages aren't really a good thing in my perspective but I am pretty much fine with the rest.

10. Dyrhoi

Dyrhoi

Just what?
    More trash talk? Why would anyone talk trash because they have a better KD/R? Also if they go over the limit with bullying and anything else, it's a ban-able offense. I really don't think this will happen. Maybe I'm wrong. Also when players a "noobs" and they have "noob" stats. Why would they feel bad about themselves? They just joined a game and I don't think they expect to be pros right away. Most new players that plays OITC just plays it for the lols. If people really care about their stats, it's the people on the leader-boards.

11. SLVSHPANDA

SLVSHPANDA Custom Title Donator

Minecraft:
    DiviXion
    I've been on multiple servers with a KDR and stats and some aren't pretty; ones with younger people/inexperienced players as targets. There are actually quite a few people who trash talk and judge everything off by stats to determine if one is good or not.

12. Dyrhoi

Dyrhoi

If people goes to far, they will be punished.

YFIOTR and Rila like this.
  13. Da xX_Hackerz_Xx

Da xX_Hackerz_Xx

I will. Thanks :D

14. zelyses

zelyses

Thx IJAH

15. Ryno12167

Ryno12167

I hate this all the kills for nothing the leaderboard only going to 12 I HATE IT!!!!! The only I read there that I liked was seeing your own stats. But the leaderboard thing I cant stand I mean it makes it a lot harder to get on the leaderboard now and the kills. Like kinghakaka said he got all those kills for nothing. Same for everyone else on the leaderboard. I say only do the stats thing D:<

Silent_Arrow and kinghakaka like this.
  16. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

Come on guys, they Worked day and night, lost sleep and Dealt with school problems and they Still provide us with stuff on the server :( At least be a little grateful for what they do for us :) i personally think that this update looks fun ^-^

RocWolfe, BlueChuckian, Kritt and 3 others like this.
  17. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Locking this. We worked hard on this update, not going to have it ruined by some people who can't accept change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.