OITC Map, Maze

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by Narnia, Sep 6, 2016.

?

Did you like this build?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Kind Of

4. Yes, but I don't really want it to be accepted

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Narnia

Narnia Lets Watch Memes Together! Donator

Minecraft:
    Banarnia
    IGN: MommuSenpai
    Minigame: OITC, Also known as, One In The Chamber
    Description Of Map: This maps features is jungle like, it is also in a maze, but it still allows you to run around, and dodge arrows. There are walls and sniping areas, the walls are to hide behind, so you can block the arrows, and the sniping areas, for sniping. There are slabs in the walls, for decoration, and you can also see if some people are in the area next to you, if you can reach a slab, that is.
    Screen Shots:
    2016-09-06_16.32.26.png 2016-09-06_16.33.11.png 2016-09-06_18.15.59.png 2016-09-06_18.16.13.png
    Credits:
    Myself

So, I am not sure if this is a lot of screen shots, my computer got really stupid, and most of the pictures I took are too big for this...I hope you guys like it though :D

Attached Files:

2. Trace

Trace Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    akurza
    Let's start off with what I do not like about this build.

What am I stating is my opinion, so please do not get hurt about what I say. It is just me trying to help you.

The Size.
    The size of the map is to small. Like I suggested on your other map suggestion, try building on a SINGLE PLAYER world so you can make it bigger.
    The size of one plot is super small for a OITC map. Some of the maps are massive. In this map the size is just too small that it would be so quick to find people and shoot eachother and get the match over with. Sure, of course some people will like that (not too sure about that) but most will not. Just, my number one tip on the size is build on a single player world. It will be so much easier.

Blocks used.
    Yes, I do like the blocks you used and how it makes it look like a "jungle". But I would try to use more of a range of blocks. You only used about like 4-5 different blocks in the whole build. I would try making the range of blocks increased, and make it more like a jungle.

What I like about this build:

Layout.
    I like how you made it a maze. It's very different then all of the other maps. I just like how you thought of a maze as a map. I don't know how well it would work in the minigame OITC, but it is for sure different than what others have submitted for maps and the current maps that are on the minigame to be played.

Places to go.
    I like how you made stairs going like up to the wall, for stuff like that. It makes it very different and like people can stay there to sneak up on people or snipe.

Anyways, besides everything I said, I wish you luck. o/
    This was my opinion, so please do not get hurt about anything I said.

3. Narnia

Narnia Lets Watch Memes Together! Donator

Minecraft:
    Banarnia
    Thank you for your opinion, I will try to use your advice to make it better..

Trace likes this.
  4. j0sef

j0sef resigned Donator

This would be reallyyyyyy difficult to play OITC on. I personally see this as more of a Parkour map if anything.

StonN and Trace like this.
  5. bluetrashbag

bluetrashbag hi Donator

Minecraft:
    Cyantifically
    Map is a bit small, though the idea is unique. There wouldn't be much space for players to run around and they can easily get bowed down. Good idea though.

6. iRachel

iRachel Donator Donator

Minecraft:
    iRachel
    It looks really good. The problem is that it's too small but maybe you can do the same build just larger.

Starlax, Nicohle, Loocy and 1 other person like this.
  7. Darkstorm77

Darkstorm77 Former M.od+ Donator

Minecraft:
    Darkstorm77
    Honestly if you want to be a build to be accepted, you need a very good design. This is mostly simple, and I don't think it's just good enough to be accepted. One more thing: As an experienced OITC player, I see that if I played on this map, it would be just too easy to camp. There are no wide open spaces- just corridors. People would just shift behind a corner and snipe anyone to come- which is very easy when you can see other's usernames as they come along. I wish you luck, but I advise looking at some of the Accepted Map Submissions for guidance on really amazing builds.